jnevin New member Jul 29, 2005 #1 For the free Plat trial. Can you arrange it so I can still be bombed? Okthanksbye.
Lestat MVP EF VIP Jul 29, 2005 #4 jnevin said: For the free Plat trial. Can you arrange it so I can still be bombed? Okthanksbye. Click to expand... lol @ still wanting to be bombed!!!
jnevin said: For the free Plat trial. Can you arrange it so I can still be bombed? Okthanksbye. Click to expand... lol @ still wanting to be bombed!!!
Mr. dB Elite Mentor Platinum Platinum Jul 29, 2005 #6 Put up a big avatar. 170 wide by 200 high is the maximum size.
jnevin New member Jul 30, 2005 #8 Wootoom said: why in the hell do you deserve a plat membership Click to expand... Because you're a douche monkey.
Wootoom said: why in the hell do you deserve a plat membership Click to expand... Because you're a douche monkey.
jackangel New member Jul 30, 2005 #9 jnevin said: Because you're a douche monkey. Click to expand... true