Detective31
New member
Does anyone know of a supplier that carries testosterone patches? For replacement not gains. Obviously dose is not very useful for gains
what country you in bro?Does anyone know of a supplier that carries testosterone patches? For replacement not gains. Obviously dose is not very useful for gains
Sadly, when it comes to this topic, the US.what country you in bro?
Actually trying to get them for someone else. They can’t pay for them through insurance due to cost. Apparently they just terminated Androderm patch here in the USFor replacement any reason for not getting them on script?
why dont you get normal TRT?Actually trying to get them for someone else. They can’t pay for them through insurance due to cost. Apparently they just terminated Androderm patch here in the US
Yeah idk the person likes the patch. Like I said it’s not for me directlywhy dont you get normal TRT?
Or they pay the difference?Actually trying to get them for someone else. They can’t pay for them through insurance due to cost. Apparently they just terminated Androderm patch here in the US
Right. So I guess the cost was pretty exorbitant for this guy. His health insurance has a high deductible or something. But also my understanding is that in July or August they stopped making Androderm available in the US. I have no idea why and my TRT is just cyp inj. I don’t get why someone would at least “think” they feel better on a patch but idk I guess maybe it’s an individual thing.Or they pay the difference?
why dont you pin test?Right. So I guess the cost was pretty exorbitant for this guy. His health insurance has a high deductible or something. But also my understanding is that in July or August they stopped making Androderm available in the US. I have no idea why and my TRT is just cyp inj. I don’t get why someone would at least “think” they feel better on a patch but idk I guess maybe it’s an individual thing.
That’s what I’m saying. It’s not for me. I already do pin test. I’m with you. For some reason he thinks he feels better on the patch. Idkwhy dont you pin test?
use sub q and hit the test and if you do test whats the issue?That’s what I’m saying. It’s not for me. I already do pin test. I’m with you. For some reason he thinks he feels better on the patch. Idk
Again guys as o have said it’s not for me. I already just used test cyp.use sub q and hit the test and if you do test whats the issue?
just used test cyp so whats the problem bro? how you use it?Again guys as o have said it’s not for me. I already just used test cyp.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














