Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone and Adhd

Ok well this thread got pretty weird I'm gonna update for the polite people here - I now am on a 3rd of my ADHD medication dose. I feel great - better than I ever did! My cycle ends in a couple of weeks so we will see what happens. I had a request for pics I have to figure out how to do that being this is the first forum I've ever participated in. Thank you polite people and haters please go away.......

you update dick fgt

Ok well this thread got pretty weird I'm gonna update for the polite people here - I now am on a 3rd of my ADHD medication dose. I feel great - better than I ever did! My cycle ends in a couple of weeks so we will see what happens. I had a request for pics I have to figure out how to do that being this is the first forum I've ever participated in. Thank you polite people and haters please go away.......

with your continued abuse of aas, have you experienced a growth in your clitorises? is not a full blown penis.

So I had to go back on my full doses on ADHD meds again within 3 days of tapering off my cycle 😳. I was so hoping I could stay off my meds but my symptoms came back. It was nice while it lasted lol

Thx for sharing. I feel AAS make me more sensitive to stimulants as well. Whether that is the whole key to the ADHD treatment, or if AAS actually help with ADHD I don't know. But from experience would say AAS help by increasing the effectiveness of stimulants.
Some steroids like methandrostenolone increase dopamine production and release into the synapses, as well as have some effect on serotonin.
Other roids can have different effects on the CNS, oxymetholone actually increased monoamine oxidase type A/MAO-A (this enzyme breaks down serotonin and other monoamine a within the nerve terminals) and should therefore lead to a reduction in serotonin within the nerve terminals. Maybe that is the reason one often can feel like shit on Anadrol, while DBol is considered a happy "good feeling" drug.
Low serotonin levels correlate with depression and aggression, while combined high serotonin with high dopamine levels correlate with antidepressant and euphoric effects.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1565900/

But in any case all AAS in the above study increased dopaminergic transmission, although only methandrostenolone increased synthesis rate significantly.

So your decrease in ADHD medication is probably because of synergy between the stimulant (ex methylphenidate) and the AAS.
Would be interesting to see if methandrostenolone would help you more than oxandrolone in this regard.
Just be safe that you use DBOL from a good supplier (I would strongly suggest human pharma grade) so as to not contain any methyltestosterone as an adulterant, as this could cause much stronger virlizing effects on you as a woman.
Methandrostenolone is ofcourse not to be trifled with either, and it has a little higher androgenic ratio than oxandrolone, so keep that in mind.

Thanks for the thorough response 😊. I don't know if I'm ready to try dbol I think it may be a bit too strong but I did do anadrol when I was 19 and the only major side I had was bloating. So maybe down the line. But again I appreciate the courteous, professional and thorough response 😊

Top Bottom