Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone and Adhd

Laughter

1st post. Hey.

Am I the only person with adhd symptoms reduce after increasing assumed testosterone?

Its sort of opposite of what you expect.

If you had low testosterone levels to begin with then adding test would actually increase concentration and attention spans.

If you had low testosterone levels to begin with then adding test would actually increase concentration and attention spans.

Yep!
Low test make me angry and jittery, normal to quite high (50mg ED for me) test gives a calm focus.

That's Interesting to hear because I'm running var (I'm a chick btw) and I cut my ADHD meds way down since I've been on the Var I only need 1/2 my doses.

That's Interesting to hear because I'm running var (I'm a chick btw) and I cut my ADHD meds way down since I've been on the Var I only need 1/2 my doses.

Androgens like var will increase dopamine turnover in the brain and amplify some of the effects of CNS stimulants like MPH & dex-Amp. Be a little careful about this as the risk for abuse seem to increase with such combo's, but to my knowledge that's only relevant for recreational users.
That you're able to reduce the dosage is very positive. Would be interesting to know if you can keep the meds down any when you come off the Var.
How long into your cycle are you?

8 weeks (10mg a day last week taper to 5mg)- thanks for the info. The interaction danger is probably more dangerous for recreational users like you said. It took me about 3 days to realize that I should lower the dose of my meds - I was having awful insomnia. But it was nice to take my ADHD med doses down. I've never been able to do that in 16 years of trying different things. Fingers crossed that I can maintain the lower doses after the cycle. I'll ya posted đź‘Ť

Well this thread is way too positive and productive to continue unabated so gonna have to go ahead and ask for some nude pics

Kthxbi

Top Bottom