Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test & var, input plz.

UFC22

Although I am a little worried about the hair I think I am going to go with test. I am going to do test cyp and quite possibly some var towards the end of the cycle.
I want to lean out and gain a solid few lbs of muscle. I will be eating alot of greens, and lean meats (80% clean cals). I will be starting the cycle in march, untill than im going to perfect my diet and loose a few. This will be around my 4th cycle.

wks 1-12 - Test cyp 500mgs every 5 days.
wks 10-14 - Var 60-80 mgs ed (possibly)

I will be running AIFM or femera through-out the whole cycle. I may need to add nolva. I want to stay as dry as I can. What would be a good AI for this. I have used AIFM and wasn't too impressed, but I might give it another go. As for femera I dont know the optimal dosage to stay bloat free.

Thanks

Dostinex seems to keep me dry fairly well. Femera kills my motivation so I try to stay away from it unless I am specifically fighting off some gyno symptoms.

I still held a decent amount of water on my TestE/Deca bulker while running AIFM throughout, but nothing to whine about. Make sure your water intake is good, and that your sodium is low to help combat bloating even more. :jenscat

im in my first week of prop/npp/var cycle and i must say, i have never had this many pumps with any other cycle. I am also running winstrol for 6 weeks towards the end.

im on 50mg of anavar e/d. My AI's are proviron and AIFM.

Will be starting something similar the first week of Feb.

500mgs sust EW
50mgs var ED

Had a few gyno issues last run, I will use aromasin 10mgs a day for the whole run. I have ran 25 mgs of var in the past with good results, can't wait to try 50mgs. As far as your hair is concerend, run 2mgs of finasteride per day. 1 mg in the am and 1 in the pm. Nizoral every 3 days works for me along with monoxidil.
GOOD luck with your run!

Top Bottom