Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test susp

Mo'Muscles said:
I tried some test subligually. I do not DO needles. Anyway I tried it for 2 weeks or so. I am not sure if I did not do enough 20 mg was a fucking lot to me and it was just sublingual as well but I noticed NOTHING in those 2 weeks. Yes it was real.

So, I am just saying mine did shit and I like size and strength as well..and being a girl. It is a line I like to walk.

Thanks!! :) I will be doing needles, and hope to get a different experience! I will let you know in a few weeks ;) Btw, I will be running prop, as I can't get susp from my good source :heart:

Have you done any other steroids what was you experience? If this is your first cycle I would absolutly not even consider starting with test.

Test Suspension keeps mens test levels above base levels for 9 hours. That means for a man to keep his levels even he would have to shoot it at least 3 times a day.
It is known for quick strength gains and a ton of water retention.
It is detectible in a mans system for over a week I believe. I don't recall the exact number but it may be as much as 18 days.
Prop is a little more stable. Men can shoot it every other day and keep their levels even. It is known to be the primary steroid to cause abcesses too.
All that said remember the shorter the ester the more carefull you have to be about keeping your levels even. When they are not even you accelerate side effects.
Further, at 257lbs I can shoot 200mgs of test a week and put on 10 plus lbs (my natural test levels are equal to 35mgs a week).
I don't know many women that use test but if you want size it will work.

superqt4u2nv said:
Have you done any other steroids what was you experience? If this is your first cycle I would absolutly not even consider starting with test.

Sandrar has done a few cycles, I think she is a strength athlete, and is competing in this area.

Sandrar, my wife is currently on 12 mg of test e per week, and she has been doing this for over a year with no sides beside engorged clit which she is more then happy about. Her overview on life has actually heightened. More energy, stronger sex drive, time spent in the gym is much more radical and fun. It has truly been a success story for her. We did have to experiment with what dose was right for her, to much and her voice began to deepen as her vocal cords began to tighten/swell, but quickly reversed. She also experience some hair loss at higher levels, but when she backed it down, it stopped. For her, test is far superior to orals all together. If I can help, let me know.

I have been experimenting w/ Androgel each pump administers 1.25g, a male dose is 6 pumps 7.5 g test cypionate. I've been using 2 pumps daily, happy w/ results, I'm doing daily long term, for strenth, menopause , and joint pain. For short term one could use higher doses, I have, the results were quick obviously, if you notice slight facial hair just lower dose. The only non reversible effects are the deepening of voice and clitoris enlarement

Top Bottom