Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test susp

sandrar

Any women with experience on testosterone suspension? I've already spoken with some women about how it has been, and I get the impression it's great, but I want more opinions, FROM WOMEN!! (or men who have been monitoring women on test). I'm not interested in advices like "women shouldn't use test" etc. Im only looking for info on results, doses, sides.. And not from a book or some info found on the net or in a book, I've probably already seen it, I just want to hear about personal experiences :)

Sorry for my hostile thread, I've just read so many posts saying the same thing about women on roids, don't need to hear it over and over :)

Thanks!

All I can say is that from what I have been told over the years - MANY WOME LOVE IT while OTHER WOMEN WOULD NEVER TOUCH THE STUFF AGAIN.

I suppose you won't know unless you try it.

BIKINIMOM said:
All I can say is that from what I have been told over the years - MANY WOME LOVE IT while OTHER WOMEN WOULD NEVER TOUCH THE STUFF AGAIN.

I suppose you won't know unless you try it.

Thanks BIKINIMON, this is what I'm looking for! Keep posting :D Anyone else?

I know one girl that took test cyp.

She loved it, said she felt great, calm and really content.

Only side for her was back acne, which didn't stop when she came off.

If you are going to use test. The susp is the way to go it is in and out of the system quick.
As far as what test will do to you . I'll just say a women at my gym looks exactly like a man sunken jawline and acne pretty bad ,starting facial hair growth .

I have talked to her about life in general. She is in the transformation stages of becomming a male. She has her breast removed and will have the genital of a man created . She is on 200mg of test cyp a typical male dosage for HRT.
I was a bit confused at first becuase she looked very female like 2 years ago when she joined the gym. Then last year I noticed big changes in her body literally in about 3-4 months time and asked her about how big she planned to get . Then she revealed her transformation to me...

So I will say this to you be very careful how much test you use and how long you take it. The side effects are very strong and will last forever.

Due to the male characteristics I have seen her face and body take on.
I would suggest steering away from androgens and go with more mild anabolic forms of streroids. Such as primo at 50mg inject a week combined with anavar at 10mg a week . Unless you are wanting the fast gains from test with androgen side effects such as deeper voice,acne,trap growth,forarm growth.

chazk said:
If you are going to use test. The susp is the way to go it is in and out of the system quick.
As far as what test will do to you . I'll just say a women at my gym looks exactly like a man sunken jawline and acne pretty bad ,starting facial hair growth .

I have talked to her about life in general. She is in the transformation stages of becomming a male. She has her breast removed and will have the genital of a man created . She is on 200mg of test cyp a typical male dosage for HRT.
I was a bit confused at first becuase she looked very female like 2 years ago when she joined the gym. Then last year I noticed big changes in her body literally in about 3-4 months time and asked her about how big she planned to get . Then she revealed her transformation to me...

So I will say this to you be very careful how much test you use and how long you take it. The side effects are very strong and will last forever.

Due to the male characteristics I have seen her face and body take on.
I would suggest steering away from androgens and go with more mild anabolic forms of streroids. Such as primo at 50mg inject a week combined with anavar at 10mg a week . Unless you are wanting the fast gains from test with androgen side effects such as deeper voice,acne,trap growth,forarm growth.

I suppose if she had her breast removed and she's also getting a penis then she was looking for the "sides" :) I love being a woman, Im not getting surgery.. But I see your point, I think.. :) Im asking people who are looking for the same things as I am, strenght and size, not someone who is going through a sex change, haha :D

The reason I posted was because I wanted to hear from women who have experience with test!! I already know test is not reccomended for women (usually this is the advice I get from men though..) but women DO use it, and I KNOW many get what THEY are looking for! And they are not looking for what men (average joe) are looking for in a woman, the "Jessica Simpson look". Women on "heavy" roids don't do it to look attractive to men, they do it to be what THEY like and want to be, at least I am. Just to get it straigh.. 99,9% of men have a look that I cant stand, so what they think of me doesnt matter at all, I JUST DON*T CARE, its my body :)

BUT, I like your primo/var reccomendation :) I will be running it later this year (I alredy had it planned! :) ) The reason I am looking for test susp is exactly because it clears quickly and has a short detection time, that is perfect for an athlete who can be tested at any time. Any onther cycle takes a lot of planning to avoid drug testing..

AND, I dont see the forearm growth as a side, its a HUGE pluss! Haha :) I get your point, but this just aren't what I hear from women who have experience with the stuff :) They look past many of these sides, because the gains are worth it. I want REAL stories, not something from a book :)

But still thanks for your input, I appreciate it! :)

sandrar said:
I suppose if she had her breast removed and she's also getting a penis then she was looking for the "sides" :) I love being a woman, Im not getting surgery.. But I see your point, I think.. :) Im asking people who are looking for the same things as I am, strenght and size, not someone who is going through a sex change, haha :D

The reason I posted was because I wanted to hear from women who have experience with test!! I already know test is not reccomended for women (usually this is the advice I get from men though..) but women DO use it, and I KNOW many get what THEY are looking for! And they are not looking for what men (average joe) are looking for in a woman, the "Jessica Simpson look". Women on "heavy" roids don't do it to look attractive to men, they do it to be what THEY like and want to be, at least I am. Just to get it straigh.. 99,9% of men have a look that I cant stand, so what they think of me doesnt matter at all, I JUST DON*T CARE, its my body :)

BUT, I like your primo/var reccomendation :) I will be running it later this year (I alredy had it planned! :) ) The reason I am looking for test susp is exactly because it clears quickly and has a short detection time, that is perfect for an athlete who can be tested at any time. Any onther cycle takes a lot of planning to avoid drug testing..

AND, I dont see the forearm growth as a side, its a HUGE pluss! Haha :) I get your point, but this just aren't what I hear from women who have experience with the stuff :) They look past many of these sides, because the gains are worth it. I want REAL stories, not something from a book :)

But still thanks for your input, I appreciate it! :)

All the power in the world to you for taking that stand.

I have respect for you and your use as I really get the sense that you are doing it for what I would consider 'legitimate' reasons.

And you are aware of all the sides.

I am assuming you are getting blood work/check ups done just to make sure your lipid profile, blood pressure, that sort of thing is all good?

I think professional athletes should be allowed to use. I have my preferences that Olympic athletes stay clean, just to see what is possible in the domain of human performance.

I have asked someone who may be able to help to have a look at your thread.

There is one other person I know who may be of great assistance I will also ask.

Tatyana said:
All the power in the world to you for taking that stand.

I have respect for you and your use as I really get the sense that you are doing it for what I would consider 'legitimate' reasons.

And you are aware of all the sides.

I am assuming you are getting blood work/check ups done just to make sure your lipid profile, blood pressure, that sort of thing is all good?

I think professional athletes should be allowed to use. I have my preferences that Olympic athletes stay clean, just to see what is possible in the domain of human performance.

I have asked someone who may be able to help to have a look at your thread.

There is one other person I know who may be of great assistance I will also ask.

Thank you very much Tatyana!! I have my blood checked yes! Im not competing in the olympics, but agains other users, but we are tested, ironically.. :) Thanks again!! :D

I tried some test subligually. I do not DO needles. Anyway I tried it for 2 weeks or so. I am not sure if I did not do enough 20 mg was a fucking lot to me and it was just sublingual as well but I noticed NOTHING in those 2 weeks. Yes it was real.

So, I am just saying mine did shit and I like size and strength as well..and being a girl. It is a line I like to walk.

Top Bottom