Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Stack 17 with Erase Pro? Or even DAA?

secretagentman

Hello, first post here.

I've searched quite a bit everywhere, but couldn't find any info regarding stacking the following...

TSN17 + Erase Pro and/or DAA

I'm in my late 30's, 6 foot tall, 215lb working out off/on since my highschool.

I'm interested to find out if anyone has any experience stacking both or all three. I did not see any conflicting ingredients so it seems it would be a decent stack.

I ran a 4 week cycle of DAA + Erase and honestly I didn't feel much.
Less than 1 week on TSN17 so far so I can't say if it's kicking in yet or not. I will report back on this.

Any info on this stack would be much appreciated. Has anyone tried this stack? Trying to get ready for summer!

Thanks in advance.

not necessary to stack either with T stack.. you could stack some creatine I suppose if your protein intake isn't as good as it should be, but T stack works just fine on its own, it was designed to be the strongest testosterone booster available WITHOUT SUPPRESSION (this is key). this makes it great for PCT use, bridging, on cycle, or solo. 1-3 caps per day is my recommendation

and you can use the code FIFTYOFF when you checkout to save $50 per bottle. simply click the link http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html and enter code at checkout

haven't tried this stack but I've heard the erase pro will dry you out and can cause your joints to ache while you're on it

haven't tried this stack but I've heard the erase pro will dry you out and can cause your joints to ache while you're on it

that is consistent with dropping estrogen levels too low.

we need estrogen as males to function properly. joint health is just one of the things

Top Bottom