Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop PIP

gearbill

made 100mg/ml test prop...filtered everything,looks good,no cloudiness etc...shot in delt and felt almost nothing,however on the next morning the pip came,and it's quite painful..but no skin discoloration(rash,bruise) yet...will see if it got worse...

yes...same procedure as my mast prop and the mast is painless..maybe the test prop itself more prone to cause the pip?

Yes test prop will cause pip just because its test prop.

I recently ran my first blast of Prop. I got pharma grade to reduce chances of PIP. First pin felt like I'd been kicked by a horse. Lasted about 2 days. I've been pinning EOD, each pin had less and less pain, now in my 4th week. No PIP. I've learned a couple tricks and I also think my body needed to get used to it. One, heat he gear in hot water. Two, push the gear in the muscle SUPER SLOW. I'm pinning 1ml per and take between 30 and 45 seconds to inject. Make sure you keep the needle very stable. I pin my quads so to have both hands and greater control/stability.

I recently ran my first blast of Prop. I got pharma grade to reduce chances of PIP. First pin felt like I'd been kicked by a horse. Lasted about 2 days. I've been pinning EOD, each pin had less and less pain, now in my 4th week. No PIP. I've learned a couple tricks and I also think my body needed to get used to it. One, heat he gear in hot water. Two, push the gear in the muscle SUPER SLOW. I'm pinning 1ml per and take between 30 and 45 seconds to inject. Make sure you keep the needle very stable. I pin my quads so to have both hands and greater control/stability.

sanfran, when u heat it is it better to heat vial or could u run some hot ass water and put the "away from pin" end under water till hot. and how hot do u need to get it? thx. :)

Depending how much gear is left in the vial. If full, I let it sit in a rocks glass with an inch of the hottest tap water- the level max up to say a quarter inch of the bottom of the cap for 5 min or so. If the vial is low, I just hold it under running hot water for a few min being careful not to get the top wet. Dry the bottom with tissue and begin the ritual. I don't think it has to be all that hot. By the time I draw and pin, it's probably not more that a few degrees above room temp. But it has helped.

Don't use a blow dryer to heat because it crashed and had crystals at the bottom. I did this one time. I didn't realize how hot it was and injected fucking hot oil into my ass. guess what? you can't cool hot oil once its under your skin. Fuck that hurt.
I almost fucking cried. Couldn't inject on that side for over 3 weeks. I think my ass sizzled like fucking bacon.
And yes now it is really funny.
Seroiusly please be carefull.

Top Bottom