Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop for women?

test prop for women

• good

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • bad

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • don't know

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Evil

i'm getting slammed on another board for saying that it would be ok for women to use test prop and suspension. what do you guys think.

btw, my drug of choice for women is anavar of course, but i'd just like the opinion on the test, especially from women who've tried it.

I think test is a bad idea for a women but if they were going to use it I agree with you that suspension or prop would be the best. Because if their was sides it would be out of their bodies quick instead of cyp or enenthate staying in their doing damage for weeks.

Depends on what she wants, and if she isn't that worried about the potential sides of androgenisation, which would be a very strong possibility on test.

A woman may get away with one short cycle of winny, var, or primo but I think using any form of test is pushing it. However, I do think some of it depends upon the woman too. However, I have seen some women who can use one product at a safe dosage and it wreck them while another woman can do the same thing and have only positive things happen for them without the bad sides. Actually, I had a girl who ended up giving me a couple months supply of Nandro-phenyl and primo because after a short time it started messing with her in a bad kind of manly way.

Donnie Darko said:
A woman may get away with one short cycle of winny, var, or primo but I think using any form of test is pushing it. However, I do think some of it depends upon the woman too. However, I have seen some women who can use one product at a safe dosage and it wreck them while another woman can do the same thing and have only positive things happen for them without the bad sides. Actually, I had a girl who ended up giving me a couple months supply of Nandro-phenyl and primo because after a short time it started messing with her in a bad kind of manly way.

I need to meet more female bodybuilders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom