Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop and npp cycle again..

rondo7

Hi

My last cycle i did was a test prop + npp cycle for around 14weeks... i dosed it around 100mg eod for both and got nice results which is why i want to run it again. However this time round I really wanted to get the most out of the npp.

Would it be acceptable to have npp higher than the test dose or not? say...

test prop - 75mg ed
npp - 100mg ed
HCG- 250iu of HCG twice a week.

i would also be running Caber at .25mg x2 per week (starting around week 3) and aromasin at 12.5mg e3d or Adex .25mg EOD/E3D

does anyone think i should try a different cycle or does this look ok?

pct would be the standard recommended pct from here... clomid, unleashed, post cycle etc..

im around 91kg at the moment... at the moment my bench is around 286lbs, squat 396lbs and deadlift 500lbs... Im in my mid 20s

Last time around i ran them around 100mg each eod but slightly upped it towards the end. They are both ugl though so maybe thats not the true figure

whats ur height? and how long ago was ur last cycle?

those doses are kinda on the high side, i would recommend starting at test p 50mg and npp 75mg ED

Ive been off for 8 weeks now (12 if you include pct) so Im waiting afew weeks longer so im having the same time off as im having time on. I'm 5'11 btw. What about test prop 50mg ed and NPP 100mg ed? Ive read such good reviews on NPP when it is dosed higher.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ bro listen to rick... that is fucking ridiculous for npp... that's just asking for problems... 100 eod is more than enough... you can run prop 75 mg ed if you want, although its a lot of pinning but you are going to learn the hard way if you run npp that way... caber dosage is .5 mg e3d... you also cannot run hcg the entire cycle... im not sure how long you were going to run it because you didnt specify but im clarifying for you... aromasin would be the best choice at 12.5 mg eod...

pct

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25 chemicalneed.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

Ya man that sounds real high. I'm starting this same cycle soon but at 100 eod of npp, and 150 eod test p :D

Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

Agree on keeping the overall dose lower. I'm running just 400mg/week of NPP and it's more than enough to give me excellent results! Maybe you could do 150mg/eod, which would be about 525mg/week on the NPP but 400mg/week should still do just fine for you since you're only 200lbs at 5'11".

I was reading an article in a 2010 issue of Muscular Development mag. and it said these short esters are what really jack up your red blood cell count and hemoglobin and hematocrit. It is the body's way of responding to these sharp spikes in hormone levels. It is safer to use the long esters.

Top Bottom