Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop/Anavar/HGH cycle to increase speed

bodybybrian

Hey guys.. I'm currently playing football oversea's and I'm looking to increase my speed as well as strength for an upcoming tryout I have in March. I have 4 cycles already under my belt. My main question is will anavar help increase my fast-twitch muscles. I've been reading up on a couple of different thread's that it could actually effect endurance because of the intense pumps. I'm definitely not taking Winny because after my ACL surgery as soon as I fully recovered I started a winny/test cycle it absolutely killed my joints my ACL knee was in so much pain. So I just need everyone's advice.
Here are my stats
28 Years old
5'9"
195 lbs
5% bodyfat
very clean but high calorie intake diet
looking to end the cycle at around 200-205 lbs

1-8 test prop
2-8 anavar
1-8 HGH
1-8 HCG
9-12clomid **3 days after last Test prop shot clomid

Why HGH for speed? I could be wrong but I don't think there is any steroid that helps quick twitch or slow twitch muscle specifically. Personally, whatever you figure out, If I were playing football I'd never stop taking EQ. Might not help speed exactly but endurance fuck ya

Why HGH for speed? I could be wrong but I don't think there is any steroid that helps quick twitch or slow twitch muscle specifically. Personally, whatever you figure out, If I were playing football I'd never stop taking EQ. Might not help speed exactly but endurance fuck ya

It won't let me post the link but go onto google and paste this
The Effects Of Human Growth Hormone On Speed

But HGH has been proven to increase speed 4% for sprinters and that is huge for me since I will be getting tested in the 40 yard dash. Also I cannot take EQ because of the long Detection time otherwise TRUST ME I would

Hey guys.. I'm currently playing football oversea's and I'm looking to increase my speed as well as strength for an upcoming tryout I have in March. I have 4 cycles already under my belt. My main question is will anavar help increase my fast-twitch muscles. I've been reading up on a couple of different thread's that it could actually effect endurance because of the intense pumps. I'm definitely not taking Winny because after my ACL surgery as soon as I fully recovered I started a winny/test cycle it absolutely killed my joints my ACL knee was in so much pain. So I just need everyone's advice.
Here are my stats
28 Years old
5'9"
195 lbs
5% bodyfat
very clean but high calorie intake diet
looking to end the cycle at around 200-205 lbs

1-8 test prop
2-8 anavar
1-8 HGH
1-8 HCG
9-12clomid **3 days after last Test prop shot clomid
IMO, it all adds bodyweight and wont help u with speed at all, and hgh will need to be run for a year atleast, if u want to blaze u se winny ed at 50+ mg ... youtube "ben johnson carl lewis" lol

anavar is DEFINITELY NOT what you want for speed... in fact, it is going to be quite detrimental... just wait until you start experiencing the nasty pumps that it brings... its going to definitely have a negative effect on your cardio... HGH for 8 weeks? what's the point? there is none! your throwing your money away...

you want to increase speed and endurance then run EQ and Sarms... then my friend, you will get what you want...

The most important thing to remember is be careful about who you take advice from in terms of dosages. What works for a bodybuilding juice monkey will be wayyyy overboard for your requirements. Nothing wrong with running high especially after coming off an injury I'd run it at 2-3 year round if you can afford it. Run the test at 200mg a week. Anavar probably isn't best suited to your needs as Dylan said due to the pumps however if you are intent on running it keep the dose to >30mgs. Staying away from winstrol is also a good move due to the joint problems associated with it. Look into sarms too, more specifically ostarine which worked wonders for me :)

The best thing you can run in the world for endurance is GW, so I would make sure I had that in there before anything else. Sarms1 GW will give you a big increase in endurance very quickly, and I highly recommend looking into it.

here is the stack...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
1-8 Liquidex n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Top Bottom