Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wheyman090

alright....i got my test prop in 2ml amps....200mg per ml...i only want to inject 1 ml at a time so i was thinking i fill 1 syringe with 1 ml and inject that and then the other 1 ml put it into a different syringe and wait til my next injection.....is that alright to let the prop sit in the syringe for a few days???

its not a sterile thing to do...its going to be exposed to air when you break the amp..

alright....i got my test prop in 2ml amps....200mg per ml...i only want to inject 1 ml at a time so i was thinking i fill 1 syringe with 1 ml and inject that and then the other 1 ml put it into a different syringe and wait til my next injection.....is that alright to let the prop sit in the syringe for a few days???

your fine, lotsa bros preload. just make sure you change needles before inj

Yea leaving it in the syringe will be fine. Seen as its prop its only going to be there for a day or so max. What i did was buy some sealed 10 and 20ml sterile vials and draw from the amps and put it in the vial. Then you have a multi dose vial.

Top Bottom