Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test only

PARABOLAN

i have done many test only cycles be4 and i loved them.. im planning on doing a big test only cycle.. it will be an 8 week cycle.. im gonna front load the test at 3 grams the first 2 weeks and then take 2 grams for the rest of the cycle.. i will be using 1 mg of arimidex ed and of course clomid post cycle.. im also gonna take 5 units of slin post workout.. what do u guys think about this??

I just think thats a lot, I'm not saying sick and twisted in a bad way, just that im curious to see what that amount at once does

Cyclone

Thats alot of test. I hope you have some nolvadex handy. What are you using cyp?enanthate?sust?prop?susp?

I've been contemplating such a cycle myself Para. What brand test u running?. Please keep us posted bro.I'd like to hear your results.

i know for a fact..after reading a book bythe DYNAMITE KID
that most of the wrestlers in the WWF back in the 80's did ALOT of test only cycles.

in his book he said most did 1,200 of test ed for the first few WEEKS then when he had bulK he would inject 200 eod.

bear in mind he was on all year. HE would stop every 8 weeks and take HCG.

aLSO

THE BIGGER ,FATTER wrestler would do winny only ed to cut back and get into shape.

IM ALSO INTERSTED IN AN ALL TEST CYCLE..
ARE U GONNA TAKE CLOMID THROUGH OUT?? OR POST ONLY

Top Bottom