Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Masteron Combo. Need help. Experienced Users ONLY please.

no not at all :) I was being serious

I was complimenting your advice Sir:)

dont let my creepy avatar influence my posts :)

Masteron is a personal favorite of mine. At a dose of test that low you most likely won't need an AI, but I would still keep a low dose of arimidex around if you usually convert at a high rate. Masteron I believe only binds to the estrogen receptor so you will still have circulating estrogen which could result in a rebound when you come off. I love masteron with the only side effects that I don't like are the greazy skin and the occasional headache. Overall it's great stuff and if you're lucky to find someone who makes one with an enanthate ester at a high mg/ml dose!
Love it!

Masteron is a personal favorite of mine. At a dose of test that low you most likely won't need an AI, but I would still keep a low dose of arimidex around if you usually convert at a high rate. Masteron I believe only binds to the estrogen receptor so you will still have circulating estrogen which could result in a rebound when you come off. I love masteron with the only side effects that I don't like are the greazy skin and the occasional headache. Overall it's great stuff and if you're lucky to find someone who makes one with an enanthate ester at a high mg/ml dose!
Love it!

r u sure about masteron binding with the estrogen receptor? i thought it's just like proviron and binds with the aromatase enzyme and stop the conversion which won't lead to a rebound later.
Hey Omega can u plz confirm this.

I've experimented with mast prop and proviron...maybe too much for my own good, lol.

To get the desired effects of mast prop I found 1cc (100mg) injected EOD was sufficient. That became a pain in the ass, especially when on cycle...so I dropped that idea and decided to take 50mg of proviron ED.

I noticed the following:

Mast Prop, 100mg EOD injects: less mood alteration, less pronounced gains, nice muscle hardness, no change in libido.

Priviron, 50mg ED oral: more aggressive in gym, nothing unwanted in terms of mood alteration, more pronounced muscle hardness, better estrogen control, no change in libido.

I think taking proviron orally works better for me. If I were cruising, I'd rather inject the mast as you will be on a cruise for what I'm assuming to be at least 2 months. I would only take proviron up to 2 months orally.

Cliff Notes:

On Cycle - Proviron
Cruise - Mast (if you can deal with EOD injections)

and forget about mast enanthate that shit is weak for some reason I don't get the same effects at all

For the record when I'm ON, I won't even consider injecting masteron as I'm using my injection sites to load with 400mg of primo every 4 days.

Another point - you may still need aromasin to control estrogen, depending on how sensitive you are...even masteron will not combat 100% of estrogen-related sides

I'm currently using Forma Stanzol and it's the bomb.

For the record when I'm ON, I won't even consider injecting masteron as I'm using my injection sites to load with 400mg of primo every 4 days.

Another point - you may still need aromasin to control estrogen, depending on how sensitive you are...even masteron will not combat 100% of estrogen-related sides

I'm currently using Forma Stanzol and it's the bomb.

Forma is excellant!!!
I knew someone who had mast enan a few years back that was 300mg/ml. Unreal stuff!

I've experimented with mast prop and proviron...maybe too much for my own good, lol.

To get the desired effects of mast prop I found 1cc (100mg) injected EOD was sufficient. That became a pain in the ass, especially when on cycle...so I dropped that idea and decided to take 50mg of proviron ED.

I noticed the following:

Mast Prop, 100mg EOD injects: less mood alteration, less pronounced gains, nice muscle hardness, no change in libido.

Priviron, 50mg ED oral: more aggressive in gym, nothing unwanted in terms of mood alteration, more pronounced muscle hardness, better estrogen control, no change in libido.

I think taking proviron orally works better for me. If I were cruising, I'd rather inject the mast as you will be on a cruise for what I'm assuming to be at least 2 months. I would only take proviron up to 2 months orally.

Cliff Notes:

On Cycle - Proviron

and forget about mast enanthate that shit is weak for some reason I don't get the same effects at all

All I was able to get was Mast. Enanthate. So, since I'm sticking to HRT doses (can't really go higher due to increase in Estrogen and Progesterone) will 400mgs of Mast E. a week suffice?

All I was able to get was Mast. Enanthate. So, since I'm sticking to HRT doses (can't really go higher due to increase in Estrogen and Progesterone) will 400mgs of Mast E. a week suffice?

yes. split into twice per week.

get some forma from mr supps, i wouldn't lie to ya

Cliff Notes:

On Cycle - Proviron

Guess everyones different proviron made me alot more horny and I broke out... mast makes me harder everywhere better pumps my erections are often painful haha

Top Bottom