Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Masteron Combo. Need help. Experienced Users ONLY please.

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
For HRT purposes, I take 100mgs every 5 days. I'm about to start Masteron. Not looking to get HUGE. Just want to get more harder and more defined. My mood is pretty good and this is something I do NOT want to fuck up! I don't want to get all irritable and moody. And most important of all...I don't want my libido to go to hell neither!

Can I leave the Test dose as is? And just add Masteron?

OR

Must I "increase" the dose of Test while using Masteron?

Mast is great but purely cosmetic and to combat sides I beleive I'm not seeing any huge strength or agrresion increases although I am totally side free zero bloat/gyno/acne... hard and vascular as hell

I'm running 750 sust and 450 mast pw right now gonna give it a run at 600 mgs pw next cycle

If you're on hrt with the 100 mg e5d you can keep that as is and add the mast. Your libido will go up not down. Mast is very like proviron this way. Also it's antiestrogenic so you won't need an AI which must be important to you seeing how you hate estro. People will tell you that you need to up the test but there is really no reason to given your goals. I have quite a lot of experience with mast and it can give you exactly what you're looking for but you need to be eating just right.

Run the mast at around 400 mg ew.

Enjoy!

Mast is great but purely cosmetic and to combat sides I beleive I'm not seeing any huge strength or agrresion increases although I am totally side free zero bloat/gyno/acne... hard and vascular as hell

I'm running 750 sust and 450 mast pw right now gonna give it a run at 600 mgs pw next cycle

Any AI's on this stack?

If you're on hrt with the 100 mg e5d you can keep that as is and add the mast. Your libido will go up not down. Mast is very like proviron this way. Also it's antiestrogenic so you won't need an AI which must be important to you seeing how you hate estro. People will tell you that you need to up the test but there is really no reason to given your goals. I have quite a lot of experience with mast and it can give you exactly what you're looking for but you need to be eating just right.

Run the mast at around 400 mg ew.

Enjoy!

Thank you brother

Any AI's on this stack?

Nope!masterdon binds well to the testosterone molecule ,I agree 400mg wk will give you what you want ,as mentioned by Rambleon masterdon is antiestrogenic so Arimidex is not needed,so enjoy!

Top Bottom