Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E/ TBol / Sustanon

Good choice on not running tren e!! U will be happy when u run it later on down the down enjoy gaining on low doses and keep things simple when u get more advanced u can always up dose and types of gear !!

Keep us posted on how things go and let me know if u need any advice on stuff!
I got ur back

guys how the hell am i supposed to train legs... my butt cheek still hurts from the injection lol, like i get pain in every step

@stackinplates

thanks man you're awesome ! i will post progress pics after the cycle :) i already have a really good base so i'm very excited to see these new gains

can someone give me tips on how to ease the injection site pain ? :/ i injected my 1cc of sustanon in the quad this time cause my buttocks was still a little soar, and oh man i feel like a cripple,i can barely bend my leg 90 degrees and walking up the stairs is a serious mission.

i've been using the icy hot pads and i dont think thats helping much, kinda stopped feeling its effect by the second pad, do you think the gel is bad to put over the injection site? any tips would be helpful...

thanks a ton !

Top Bottom