Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E/ TBol / Sustanon

and not a single dosage advice was given LOL, this is why i hate forums, filled with easily butthurt people that are looking for the smallest reason to shit on someone.

thank god for body builder friends.

Last edited:
Dude you come in here asking for advice and then you do the opposite. You dnt need tren! First cycle just do a test and tbol is fine. You wanna see how your body reacts too these drugs. You dnt need a mix.. You have plenty of time

Dude you come in here asking for advice and then you do the opposite. You dnt need tren! First cycle just do a test and tbol is fine. You wanna see how your body reacts too these drugs. You dnt need a mix.. You have plenty of time

I totally agree, using a ton of juice creates a bigger problem...needing more. Why not start small? Why not see how your body reacts to separate compounds. A nice first cycle of Test will give you awesome gains. Trust me. If it doesn't, your diet and training isn't in order or its fake. ASS isn't a wonder drug.

See, thats the type of help i'm looking for, not shit on me all day -_-' thank you wootom & jb, you are the people i want advice from, The experts & Knowledgeable .

i dont have test e right now :( the guy i ordered from is kinda annoying lol, definitely not going with that guy again seeing i dont have the ability to alter my order. but i managed to get my hands on his supplier for next time.

what do you guys think if i get on tbol(30mg/day) & Sustanon(.6cc EOD(Every Other day)) only ? would that get me good gains ? even my buddy (won first place in bodybuilding in my province) suggested to not use tren E, but if i insisted to he suggested i take an extremely low dosage, which is .4cc EOD.

Well stick with the Sust. Don't worry about the Test E...Tbol will add a nice kick as well! Good luck and keep us updated

I personally like test cyp. And you dnt need 500 mg week. 400 is fine. 200mg Monday and Thursday Tbol 60 mg everyday 4 weeks...

so i should take sus twice a week instead of every other day ?
Whats the cc value of 400mg of sustanon ? i know 1 cc will contain 250mg of test in it, so around .7cc every monday / thursday ?

oh man inj this shit is going to be so rough LOOL

Hello again guys :) i would like to update you on whats been happening, i've decided not to get on tren E and see how sustanon and tbol goes, i started my cycle yesterday with .6 cc of sustanon and 20mg of tbol, kept that on low dosage just to see if my body would react badly to it, anyways... today ill be bumping the tbol to 50mg

but OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my god, best workout of my life, did shoulders and felt like i had a gigantic ball in my shoulders, the pump was UNREAL

Hello again guys :) i would like to update you on whats been happening, i've decided not to get on tren E and see how sustanon and tbol goes, i started my cycle yesterday with .6 cc of sustanon and 20mg of tbol, kept that on low dosage just to see if my body would react badly to it, anyways... today ill be bumping the tbol to 50mg

but OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my god, best workout of my life, did shoulders and felt like i had a gigantic ball in my shoulders, the pump was UNREAL

Niceee, glad for you, in starting my first cycle next month, you are making me wanna start now hahaha

hahah do it up !! my workout today wasnt as great, probably because i went right after breakfast, couldnt go as ham as yesterday D: probably because i had no carbs :<

Top Bottom