Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E/ TBol / Sustanon

okay so i ended up ordering tren E, Tbol & Sustanon :$ NEED DEM GAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

can someone give me good dosage advice ? i know for tbol i'm supposed to be taking a minimum of 50mg/day ? tren E Once a week (if so, how much should i take per week, cc value pref) Sustanon(Twice a week ? again cc value would be awesome) ?

im 5'9 & weight 180 & in great physique
and as stated above, i have a pretty solid diet that i'm going to fix up to make it eeven better for some leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan gainz brother, if i get a good dosage advice i'm planning on logging this and keeping you guys updated :D for i am looking to kill my workouts during the period of time i'm going to be on this.:chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCED:chomp:

okay so i ended up ordering tren E, Tbol & Sustanon :$ NEED DEM GAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

can someone give me good dosage advice ? i know for tbol i'm supposed to be taking a minimum of 50mg/day ? tren E Once a week (if so, how much should i take per week, cc value pref) Sustanon(Twice a week ? again cc value would be awesome) ?

im 5'9 & weight 180 & in great physique

and as stated above, i have a pretty solid diet that i'm going to fix up to make it eeven better for some leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan gainz brother, if i get a good dosage advice i'm planning on logging this and keeping you guys updated :D for i am looking to kill my workouts during the period of time i'm going to be on this.:chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCED:chomp:

1) go informate please, you seem like you have no idea of what you are doing and you are just saying random compounds...
2) drop tren (wtf dude? Its your first cycle and you wanna try the heviest shit?)
3) go for dbol instead of tbol, much more better.. MUCH MORE, and if you are very... VERY worried about water retention, go for tbol but change sust for test e. Remember water retention is not bad, it will help your strength and if you are bulking worry about to bulk, not about the ripped look.

man i really dont wanna touch dbol, i hate the acne most people get from it, one of my closest friends was taking dbol for a cycle, and oh my god his back looks like mountains of acne... idk might have been just a bad kind, i know it doesnt hit everyone like that but still... after seeing that it just scares you :p so i chose to completely dump the idea of dbol.

is it really that bad to take tren on my first cycle ? any reason not to take tren ? please enlighten me i'm new and i would love to know, and dont rage for my stupidity !!

i would love to keep the water retention to the minimum if possible

Ur not gona get much advice on u cycle someone told ya not to do tren and u still did it! Also if u have done any research u would have read tren is a advanced user compound

On top of that tren e!! U will take it and can't discontinue it and u will be wishing u had acne if u experience the sides! They suck I got the on my first run wit tren !

Basically u can feel that compound flowing through ur body very harsh compound and acne is the least of ur concern with that one !

Dbol won't just give u acne bro if ur gonna get acne on dbol ur gonna most likely get it in test of other compounds ! I have run tren 5 times and it's no joke I even run it at a super low dose . But do what u do ! I'm not giving advice ! I don't give advice to guys under 25 or guys that don't listen to other guys recommendations
If guys are gona just ignore and blatantly do what the wanna do I hope they get harsh tren sides or issues so then they ca share the story with others

So go for it try ur tren and who knows things might go well!

Btw I know many guys that tren has given them acne so bad that they have scars! Not trying to scare ya .. But it's a reality and even more real when u come off the drugs pct is known to give some killer acne !

Like I said no one is gonna give u dose advice when u ignore the original advice!
Tren is s stupid choice for ur first go around
When ur 4 weeks in on ur tren message us again let us know how u feel please !! Thing is too if u stop it wil still be in ur system. For many weeks and the sides will linger as well!! šŸ˜¬

chill dude lol, i got tren cause i didnt wanna go cheap ass on something i'm going to inj in my body, so i went big (go big or go home right? ) anyways without farther due, a low dosage of tren would be 200mg/week ? i kinda was already planning on taking low dosage of tren, as you see i've asked for dosage advice but you would rather shit on me all morning than try and give me a helpful dosage :p

I think you should respect and appreciate some of the advice the vets on this forum give you. They arent pulling shit out of their ass to scare you away from certain things they are speaking from experience and giving you the best advice they can. Why make a mistake that could potenitially screw you for life when people with experience can tell you what to do/not to do?

Let me try to understand your reasoning... You dont wand dbol for the acne and you wanna go tren o_O
Dbol will not give you the acne that tren does!! Not even 10 times less, tren acne is some disgusting shit, if your friend did dbol and got acne was very probably that was caused by the test. Listen to the advice people give you, dont just ask and then go and do whatever, then people advice will be useless and they are waisting their time on someone who doesnt want to change their mind. Tren is the heviest roid and you want to go in there in your first cycle, you dont even know how your body is going to react just with test, wait until some more cycles to give it a try to tren. And if you are very worried about acne, dont even consider it.

Bro u gonna tell me to chill when I am on Trt for life because of stupid mistAkes I made like ur fixing to do! I will make it a point to try and help everyone but if u wanna go big or go home then I hope ur ready for the crappy feeling u get when ur pct fails to get u back to normal

But who knows u might just be fine .! Will tell ya one thing if ur worried about acne hormones is a risk u gotta take

U need to respect people on this board and keep peace don't be a thing up causing drama

I'm out of this tread and like I said I tried to help and give the best advice but u wanna ignore it so ima ignore this thread

Adios šŸ‘

Top Bottom