Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E for women?

Samme55

I am ready to start a 3rd cycle. I was reading about women having good gains and feeling great with little sides on 25mg per wk test e. Does any women have experience with it or maybe dudes your gf doing a cycle? My history: 1st cycle was 12wks Deca Durabolin 50mg per week. I got a bit bloated, some mild sides but liked the overall results which were mostly gains not much cut. 2nd cycle was Anavar 10-15mg per day for 6wks. Results were minimal, I expected to get more cut, sides were not too bad. I'm post menopausal, about 18% body fat (that's a guess), workout 5x per week, cardio only 2x per week, diet is slacking right now but not bad, BP & cholesterol good. I def kick into gear when I'm on a cycle, no pun intended. Cycle suggestions would be great...test e or maybe another Deca is what I'm leaning towards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My experience is primarily from an HRT perspective with some experimentation, not true cycling. Try searching for posts under my name in this forum only and you'll find some info. You could also search for testosterone, again in this forum only. To do these searches scroll up to the gray bar and click on the arrow next to the word Search, then select Advanced Search. You can specify keyword and/or specific user name. Select Show Results as Posts. Make sure you highlight this forum only or else you'll be wading through a hopeless amount of information in the other forums directed to men.

One thing I really want you to keep in mind, as you are post menopausal your estrogen levels are low (more so than the average woman since you have a low BF). With less estrogen to balance the testosterone you may be more prone to sides. Most sides are tolerable and clear out with time but anything to do with voice or hair (losing it from your head, growing it in places you don't want) is a crapshoot, may last, and when you lose hair from excess testosterone it can happen instantly. About eight years ago I was supplementing with a topical testosterone cream, it should have been less than 10 mg a week. I did it for about 12 or 16 weeks. I lost at least 1/3 of the overall volume of my hair (maybe even more) it happened one day. It's never grown back (you wouldn't notice it, even my husband doesn't, but I'm very aware of it).

Now I'm perimenopausal and was miserable with symptoms and needed HRT. I'm still getting periods so the doctor I work with did not want to put me on estrogen and started me on progesterone and a testosterone cream, MILD, 5 mg topical (which means less than 100% absorption, usually something like 75%) per night, which would be right around 25 mg per week, and it triggered hair shed after about a month. I knew what to watch for and when it started I stopped the cream immediately. Now we have discovered I also have subclinically low thyroid, and that can make hair issues worse, but I just want you to be aware. I knew menopausal hair loss runs in the women in my mother's family so I knew I was taking a calculated risk.

Top Bottom