Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, EQ & Anavar Cycle

Redfield11

H 6'5"
W 275lbs
BF 12%
8 years training
3 1/2 cycles done in past (Have only used Test E/C, Dbol & Var)
Age 26

I'm after a good cutting cycle. Made a thread earlier about a var only cycle, quickly learned that var only cycles aren't a good idea, so went back to the drawing board and came up with this. Could you give me some feedback please?

Week
1-12 Test E 450mg/w
1-12 EQ 450/mg/w
1-18 Armidex .25mg/eod
7-14 Anavar 75mg/ed

15-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25mg/ed
15-18 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20mg/ed
(Armidex)

All of this is run alongside liver support, test support & various other on-cycle supports and supplements.

As EQ has a long half-life would that mean that it'd be worth dropping at week 10 and carrying on the rest of the cycle until week 12, or would it be okay to continue until 12 and PCT at 15. Or would I need a longer gap in-between cycle and PCT?

This is just to cut. My doses may be way off as I've not used EQ before and my knowledge is quite poor regarding new cycles so if you could give me some feedback I'd really appreciate it. My knowledge regarding training and nutrition is pretty spot on, it's just the 'extra help' I'm struggling with.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
12 weeks of eq isnt enough.It has a very long half life.

I would also say run aromasin over adex.

The EQ needs to be ran at 16 weeks minimum, but you would really see optimal results at 20 weeks.

IMO the sweet spot with the EQ dosage is between 600-800mg a week

I'm just going to take out EQ and keep test e & var

have you ever read about sarms? implementing them on a cycle like test and anavar is so perfect for cutting and your able to run them without the worry and concern of methylated side effects as well as melting fat and building muscle in the process... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here is how i would run this stack...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

9-14 anavar 60 mg day

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators