Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, Deca cycle Finally adding Masteron 6 weeks in.

Deltoid_87

Ok I planned to run Mast in my cycle from week 2 - 12 at 400mg but my order was delayed! Anyway better late than never i have it now and i'm wondering what dose to run it at. Should i shoot 600mg for the last 6 weeks of my cycle?? or stick with 400 and have some left for my next cycle?? :)

Oh It's the 200mg/ml BAD ASS blend. 50mg prop.150mg Enanthate.

i do only 300mg now. som say them not feel any difrens from 400 and 500mg a week. and love to use mast at 400mg a week. maby 600mg is king. who knows ??

Ok I planned to run Mast in my cycle from week 2 - 12 at 400mg but my order was delayed! Anyway better late than never i have it now and i'm wondering what dose to run it at. Should i shoot 600mg for the last 6 weeks of my cycle?? or stick with 400 and have some left for my next cycle?? :)

Oh It's the 200mg/ml BAD ASS blend. 50mg prop.150mg Enanthate.

Shoot 1 full ml every other day man. :evil::evil:

Sorry bro i not try to high jack this thread. But do u guys get more hot then normal. From using mast ?? I use it at 300mg a week. And i did my 5t pining to day. And i am so hot. Sweat like i am on t3 and clen in tha gym. Just wanted to know if this was normal from using mast ?

Thnaks !!

I'm going with 600mg. 1.5 ml Monday and 1.5ml thursday with my Test and Deca. Mast really strips ur body of water, fast! Feel a lot dryer already.

Mmm I just started sust and proviron gonna throw in some mast 2 weeks before vegas laborday gonna be rock hard... Everywhere :p

I'm going with 600mg. 1.5 ml Monday and 1.5ml thursday with my Test and Deca. Mast really strips ur body of water, fast! Feel a lot dryer already.

600mg sounds good bro. I do only 300mg now. LOL !! I have some UGL stuf i just have to try out. Kan bump it up. But soon about to finish this cycle..

Top Bottom