Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test-e/Dbol/Deca cycle

tosexxx

Hi guys, im 26 years old ive been bodybuilding for over 8 years.
And to cut the story short i did a bad cycle last year test(750) and dbol(60) put a hell of a mass and a decent amount of fat. And a nasty post cycle depression in which i lost all motivation and self confidence.

After a pretty hard diet for 3 months i lost 14kg. Currently i weight 94 kg, with about 16% BF. But due to the extreme weight loss i ended up with a bit of loose skin.
My arms are feeling flabby and there is a bit of loose skin on my belly and chest. My doctor said that my body right now isnt producing enough collagen and the chances to fully strech my skin without surgery are none existent.

Currently i have two options surgery which i can not afford right now and a massive bulking cycle to fill out the loose skin.

The cycle i was thinking of doing is.
Test-e (500mg or 750mg), Deca (300 mg) Dbol (40mg).
Test-e would be run for 10 weeks
Deca for 8 weeks.
Dbol for 4 weeks.
Clomit and nolva as pct
Liv 52 for liver protection.

Calories will be around 4k, 2 x protein per body weight.

Now the questions :D
1. Will that new mass be able to fill out my loose skin.
2. Except multivitamins and protein should i take additional supliments.
3. Suggestions are more than welcome, any ideas on

I have loose skin too mostly on my belly and chest from being overweight at one point of time. I lost the weight over 6 years ago and sad to say the skin never bounced back. I too was hoping that I could fill in the space in my chest with muscle but have realized its pretty hard to do. I've come to terms with the fact that this is just the way I am and am happy for what I do have, rather than dwelling on what I don't.

In my case, surgery would be the only option but I am not willing to go that far for aesthetics. My loose skin is a reminder of where I was and feel like its my dues for letting myself go at one point of time in my life.

Good luck.

The cycle is too wet for someone in your situation.
I would run test e for 12 weeks
First 5weeks, run Primoboldex (MyProH or n2bm) at 2 caps/day.
Run winny the last 6 weeks to cut you up & dry you out.
Run LGD the entire 12 wks to help you lean bulk.
And make sure you run some Aromasin (AGGuys) & N2Guard (n2bm) on cycle. This I an absolute must.
And your PCT is way too weak.
Run this or something like it:
Liquid Nolva 40/40/20/20/10 www.ag-guys.com
Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5 www.ag-guys.com
Unleashed/Post Cycle www.n2bm.com
DSpark 2-3 tabs/day www.n2bm.com

There is so much wrong with this, that I don't even know where to start. At your high bodyfat, the last thing in the world you need to do is bulk. You say you want to fill in the loose skin, so you want to get fatter again? Is that it? Because if you fill-in the skin that's exactly what will happen. Elasticity in skin takes a long time to normalize so you just have to give it time. If you allow yourself to get fatter when you are already fat, it never will and will just be stretched out again. You sure as hell don't need steroids to get fat. If you think you are going to "fill it in with muscle" you are mistaken and in for a rude awakening. It doesn't work that way.

Deca is a terrible choice for anyone that cycles. It's hard as hell to recover from and takes forever to clear. You NEVER run Nolva after running Nandrolones unless you want your own set of tits. I also don't see an AI in there, or caber for prolactin control which is your protection against gyno. Your PCT is terrible also. SERMS only in PCT is outdated and ineffective for recovery. I suggest totally revamping your goals and cycle to a cut with a proper PCT

1-12 Test E 500mg per week
1-6 Oxandrovar 2 caps per day
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 GW 20mg per day (sarms1)
1-12 N2guard

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Top Bottom