Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e bloat question

No, a SERM like Nolvadex will not reduce circulating levels of estrogen(which causes bloating), only an aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex, Aromasin, or Letro will.

If u start using nolva. From the wery first stage at ur cycle. Then it will block the est levels. Witch causes water retention. I not understand why it will not help ?? Nolva bloce est levels i never say it removes it... Then u have to use a AI and not a SERM.

Nolva does not block the formation of estrogen or stop it from being created.

Nolva binds to the receptors in your breast tissue and stops estrogen from causing issues there.

BIG difference between Nolva or Arimidex/aromasin/letrozole.

You could run a really high level of test and run nolva with it to prevent gyno issues or you can run an ai to keep the estrogen levels from getting too high. Some really high test cycles or people very prone to gyno probably would combine both nolva and arimidex to both block estrogen from binding to the breast tissue and lowering total circulating estrogen.

It would probably be better to just use enough arimidex or whatever your favorite ai and get the dose right to the point that there isn't enough circulating estrogen to really cause an issue rather than use both.

I'm by no means an expert on this subject, but I think peoples tolerance to estrogen and/or proclivity for it binding to breast tissue greatly varies.

Thats why it is good start taking it up to 2 weeks before ur cycle starts.
You don't want to run an AI if you don't have to so never start it before the cycle, and also you don't normally have estrogen problems right away to begin with.

Hello I am going on my 5th week of my first light cycle

test e 300 a week ,i know its low but its my first cycle ever and im feeling it out
50 mg of proviron 25 am 25 pm
diet is clean keeping carbs low 2 gallons of water daily
50 min interval training 5 days a week
Im feeling strong and putting on some muscle ,only thing is im feeling bloated face and stomach area making me feel fat jajajaja

should i up the proviron to help with bloat?im loving the lebido on the proviron,
should i go to 50 am 50pm?

or what would you add to get a more ripped dry look?like i said diet and cardio are spot on
thanks all

For me PROVIRON worked its very best at 75-100mg.
You could also add a small dosage AI.

For me PROVIRON worked its very best at 75-100mg.
You could also add a small dosage AI.

Thanks I increased the proviron to 50mg am 25mgpm 75ED
Also added arimidex @0.5 EOA

See how it goes with helping me stay dry

thanks

Top Bottom