Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e bloat question

bundy

Hello I am going on my 5th week of my first light cycle

test e 300 a week ,i know its low but its my first cycle ever and im feeling it out
50 mg of proviron 25 am 25 pm
diet is clean keeping carbs low 2 gallons of water daily
50 min interval training 5 days a week
Im feeling strong and putting on some muscle ,only thing is im feeling bloated face and stomach area making me feel fat jajajaja

should i up the proviron to help with bloat?im loving the lebido on the proviron,
should i go to 50 am 50pm?

or what would you add to get a more ripped dry look?like i said diet and cardio are spot on
thanks all

AN AI like letro.

thanks for the quik reply can i use the nolva alongside with the proviron ,? up to my last week of my cycle wich will be 10 weeks ,and the PCT ,THANKS

try out 10-20mg nolva ed before u start using letro...

No, a SERM like Nolvadex will not reduce circulating levels of estrogen(which causes bloating), only an aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex, Aromasin, or Letro will.

thanks for the reply ,so Arimidex will be the way to go can i use it alongside with my proviron 50mg ed? what will be a good dose? to use ed thanks

I hear alot of bro's like letro if you know how to dose it properly.

Letro is EXTREMELY strong. I would use a tiny ass bit of it for basic bloat control.

I believe a pretty standard dose is .25mg ed or eod. Letro has a 2+ day half life.

At 300mg a week I wouldn't even use an ai, but since the bloat bothers you I would probably guess .25mg eod.

Some more knowledgable bro's can probably give more detailed info on letro use.

thanks ghettostudmuffin for the reply ,think i will go with the arimidex and priviron
yea the bloat does bother me especially in the face got my sisters wedding comming up dont want to look like the fat ass in the fam. pics

hows this sound to help the bloat for the remaining 5 weeks of my cycle?
75mg proviron ed
0.5 arimidex ED

THANKS

Top Bottom