Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e and dbol kick-start

Bigbossman26

I'm about to start this cycle, 250mg of test e 2x's a week with 20mg of dbol for the first 4 to 6 weeks. My question is.. I've got nolva amiridex and clomid on hand, should I be talking anything while on the stack? I've done test E 3x's in the past with no sides and good results, just dbol is new. So I'm not trying to buy anything else if I don't HAVE TO. And if I do, I'd like OTC stuff if possible.

Mid 30's 5'11" 190lbs

Test E 500mgs week 1 - 12
Dbol 30mg week 1 - 4

On Cycle use:
An AI, such as formastane/arimidex to control estrogen increase causing gyno.
Use n2guard as dbol is liver toxix, this can be purcahsed from needtobuildmuscle.com
HCGenarate on cycle to ensure ur not completely shutdown., keeps balls plump and makes an easier recovery, use this untill start of PCT

PCT:
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Formastane
Unleashed + Post cycle

This should be enough for a PCT
Chuck away nolva its crap. :)

Dbol 30mg week 1 - 4

On Cycle use:
Use n2guard as dbol is liver toxix, this can be purcahsed from needtobuildmuscle.com
HCGenarate on cycle to ensure ur not completely shutdown., keeps balls plump and makes an easier recovery, use this untill start of PCT

PCT:
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Formastane
Unleashed + Post cycle

This looks good the only thing I'd add is some daa and dspark to pct.

This looks good the only thing I'd add is some daa and dspark to pct.

You dont need both dspark and daa. The full dose of dspark at three tabs a day has the full dose of daa already. Adding more is unnecessary.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Dbol 30mg week 1 - 4

On Cycle use:

PCT:
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Formastane
Unleashed + Post cycle

This info above ^^^ is bang on bro, make sure you run hcgenerate and n2guard on cycle, youll recover better when its pct time and youll be cycling healthier and avoiding the pos sides also.
Feel free to always take advantage of the dicounts in my signature below ;)

shriv10 for examplewill save you 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

Top Bottom