Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Deca ??

SMALLSUCKS702

i should know the answer to this but im going to ask anyway , is it ok to mix test e and deca in the same syringe ? thanks in advance...

I am actually just starting that very thing. I was told by the place where purchased that I should not put them in the same syringe and that I need to seperate them by at least 120 hours. I don't know where they came up with that number, but that's what they told me. Hope it helps.

i should know the answer to this but im going to ask anyway , is it ok to mix test e and deca in the same syringe ? thanks in advance...

You can mix oil based together. You can mix water based together.

NEVER mix oil and water based together.

And it never hurts to ask, that's how you learn

I am actually just starting that very thing. I was told by the place where purchased that I should not put them in the same syringe and that I need to seperate them by at least 120 hours. I don't know where they came up with that number, but that's what they told me. Hope it helps.
any oil can be mixed..not a prob....

and for poster dont ever take advice from them people again..they obviously have no clue what there talking about

Top Bottom