Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test, deca, proviron

ok well my diet and training are really good. You guys are saying that the deca is gonna give me that bloated look. SO what should i take to put on some size but not give me the bloated look.

A lot of deca bashing here...I love it, and it doesn't bloat me that much...and I can cut on it also. But it doesn't work that way for a lot of people, and it requires an agressive pct, as well as on-cycle treatment (like hcg, hcgenerate). In your case, I would suggest something other than deca anyways.
Test, primo and proviron would probably be ok. Test and masteron would be a better bet, imo. A 3 or 4 week kicker with beastdrol might be a nice addition, too

Ok if you read towards the top I got the pct that was told would be a good one if I did do deca. If I did do the deca do you have any suggestions to keep the bloating down

For your needs I suggest test p, mast p, primo ace, and finish with winny or var, and proviron.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

ok well my diet and training are really good. You guys are saying that the deca is gonna give me that bloated look. SO what should i take to put on some size but not give me the bloated look.

I still think you don't get it at all.

its gonna come down to your workouts and diet to determine this. you cannot pray to a vial of AAS for what you want it to do for you then magically have it happen.

you want to bulk but you also want to stay lean. sounds like you want what we all want. its called bodybuilding, and its hard to do.

now certain AAS will boost appetite, some will suppress it. some will aromatize, some will dry you out. when you mix and match them who knows what will happen. i'm running tren with dbol and my appetite has been insane. i can almost guarantee though that deca will bloat you up and give you a voracious appetite.

A lot of deca bashing here...I love it, and it doesn't bloat me that much...and I can cut on it also. But it doesn't work that way for a lot of people, and it requires an agressive pct, as well as on-cycle treatment (like hcg, hcgenerate). In your case, I would suggest something other than deca anyways.
Test, primo and proviron would probably be ok. Test and masteron would be a better bet, imo. A 3 or 4 week kicker with beastdrol might be a nice addition, too

deca is good shit but most guys are better served staying away from it. same with tren. IMHO.

i've run deca twice and it changed my body composition, but it also caused me to gain 10% of body fat in a 6 month span over 2 cycles. i was eating for 2 people on it. great stuff, but just not for me anymore. maybe one day if i decide i want to bulk up bigtime i will try it again, but at the very least i urge guys to pick NPP instead. I don't know of any bodybuilders who compete who mess with deca

Yall are killing me DECA doesn't make anyone gain fat or bloat! Your diet makes you do that! So deca makes you hungry? eat a bunch of good solid clean food like this guy says hes doing. I compete and run deca its a great aas you can do want you want with it, and it makes the joints feels great! I do not do it wile competing but it never puts fat on me. My lil bro runs Deca prop and anavar on a real diet and gets ripped.

Top Bottom