Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Deca Cycle Experiencing Some Sides

bugsfix

Hey Guys..

So I have a few questions that I need help with.

I am on my second cycle that consists of 400mg test cyp and 300mg deca per week. I am also taking .5mg arimidex daily.

I have had some water retention but I hear thats pretty normal and I am not exactly worried about that.

The biggest issue I am having is what I can describe as a CONSTANT post nasal drip. I am on week 8 of this cycle and it has yet to go away. I first thought maybe I was getting sick.. nope... then maybe allergies but we are in the middle of the winter and I have never had any allergies.

It constantly makes me want to clear my throat, swallow, yawn, cough, and gives me a headache from not being able to really breath all that well from the mucus

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

You could just be allergic to the deca or test, could even be the arimidex or could be something completely unrelated.

Or just take something for nasal drips.

I have ran the deca and test alone without any issues. Only thing I know of for the arimidex is that I started getting it from a different pharmacy so the brand changed.

Top Bottom