Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cypionate problems

tonyocchuizzo

Hey guys 5weeks ago I started taking 500ml of test cypionate a week with epidrol as a kickstart im 23 years old, 5'10 and weighed 170lbs at the beginning of my 12 week cycle and by the second week of the cyp and the last (4th) week of epi I weighed 190lbs. in the past week since the epi has been discontinued i have droped back down to 175 I'm dont think the cyp is bunk because i got it from very reputable source and also because in the last two days my aggression has risen dramatically, I'm also sweating 10x more than i normally would and my strength has risen considerably along with my sex drive the cyp is basically doing its job exept for the fact that im not gaining weight I'm losing it....was the weight I had at 191 all water weight? I'm wondering if I should try upping my diet (150-200 grams of protein ED 3000 ED ) or maybey upping my dose to 750ml weekly? my whole goal behind running this cycle was to get to 200 lbs so i can work as a bouncer with some friends of mine at a club by my house this summer and I only have 2 months left. I will be posting pics of myself the the beginning of the cycle and when I was 190 and what I look like now at 175 tomorrow any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

i'd suggest the food.. not the 750mg..

I've gone to 1gram a week because of just what you described... yrs ago, I know better now, it's all about the food..

Hey guys 5weeks ago I started taking 500ml of test cypionate a week with epidrol as a kickstart im 23 years old, 5'10 and weighed 170lbs at the beginning of my 12 week cycle and by the second week of the cyp and the last (4th) week of epi I weighed 190lbs. in the past week since the epi has been discontinued i have droped back down to 175 I'm dont think the cyp is bunk because i got it from very reputable source and also because in the last two days my aggression has risen dramatically, I'm also sweating 10x more than i normally would and my strength has risen considerably along with my sex drive the cyp is basically doing its job exept for the fact that im not gaining weight I'm losing it....was the weight I had at 191 all water weight? I'm wondering if I should try upping my diet (150-200 grams of protein ED 3000 ED ) or maybey upping my dose to 750ml weekly? my whole goal behind running this cycle was to get to 200 lbs so i can work as a bouncer with some friends of mine at a club by my house this summer and I only have 2 months left. I will be posting pics of myself the the beginning of the cycle and when I was 190 and what I look like now at 175 tomorrow any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You diet and training are off way off!

I can gain off 70mg of test eod no way u cant gain off 500 at 170! Post up your diet

As states before, its the food man. You need to eat MORE.

For someone looking to bulk at 175 lbs, you need to eat roughly 3300 calories per day. Obviously, when you gain weight, adjust your calories accordingly.

And dude, that is a horrible reason to start using gear. I really hope you stick with it and keep training. And I hope you got something to offer as a bouncer other than a 200 lb body. There will be LOTS of guys at the club well over 200 lbs, as im sure you know. So dont count on intimidating anyone with your size. Just sayin dude, lots of drunkies be at the club.

And dude, that is a horrible reason to start using gear. I really hope you stick with it and keep training. And I hope you got something to offer as a bouncer other than a 200 lb body. There will be LOTS of guys at the club well over 200 lbs, as im sure you know. So dont count on intimidating anyone with your size. Just sayin dude, lots of drunkies be at the club.

Gotta agree with MrO here bro, you'll need more than just a 200lb frame in that line of work. And agree with what he said on diet too.

I work in security, was working out a long time before starting it, and seriously alcohol and other drugs will make ANYONE feel like they are 265lbs 8% bf and think they can fight like Anderson Silva, getting to 200lbs isn't going to change shit bro haha.

Anyway why is upping your protein only at 150-200? what was it before :/ I'm at least getting 250-300 a day, and 500-600 carbs, but I'm roughly counting and basically eating everything in sight. FWIW 1 week in to 400mgs of Prop and I'm up 1.3 kilos (2.86lbs)

If you dropped back down to 175 it was due to lack of calories, you gotta feed that new muscle.Thats all there is to it.
Alot of people make the mistake also that once the cycle is over they can slack on training ,Not so.

Okay I'll up my diet thanks for the advice and the reason I'm trying to get to 200 pounds for the job is not to intimidated people with size I don't need to do that I can do it with my body language. I do have plenty to offer to the job other than being 200 pounds I've been boxing since I was 14 and I fought more times during the 4 years that I was juvenile prison than I can count I only want to be two hundred pounds of muscle so that I will be more capable of handling the guys who are 260llbs than I would be at 175 the extra strength makes a big difference when your trying to eject some one from a club.

In that case bro you're golden. Best back up I ever had on the doors was 5'8" 160lbs and boxing since he was a kid. I've known too many peeps get into door security thinking being massive was all they needed.

Okay I'll up my diet thanks for the advice and the reason I'm trying to get to 200 pounds for the job is not to intimidated people with size I don't need to do that I can do it with my body language. I do have plenty to offer to the job other than being 200 pounds I've been boxing since I was 14 and I fought more times during the 4 years that I was juvenile prison than I can count I only want to be two hundred pounds of muscle so that I will be more capable of handling the guys who are 260llbs than I would be at 175 the extra strength makes a big difference when your trying to eject some one from a club.

Yeh having that strength does help, you'll be surprised how weak some of the bigger brahs are when they have had 14-15 drinks though and you're sober lolololol:evil:

Top Bottom