Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp SUBCUTANEOUS Injections??????

hendrixallen

Yesterday I went to my doctor after having been taking Testosterone Cypionate injections INTRAMUSCULAR since May 28th 2010. My doctor asked me "how do you feel" I said, I'm Okay, but I don't really notice a significant difference. He then told me he wants me to come in on Monday June 28th 2010 whereby he himself is going to show me (and his Nurse, so she can show his other patients) how to inject the SAME Testosterone Cypionate via SUBCUTANEOUSLY????? He said I need to inject twice a week into the skin around my stomach. He said this has been proven to be "more effective" Does ANYONE know anything about this? Should I do it, or should I just continue to inject IM?

PLEASE, if anyone knows anything about this, I'd appreciate the info.

Now for my stats: I'm 45, 6'2" 175 lbs and 8% bodyfat. Work out 4 x a week, (no cardio at this time) and since May 28th 2010 I've been injecting Test Cyp 200mg/ml TWICE a week on Mondays and Thursdays. But my gain has only been a measly 5 lbs and strength increase is minimal (IMO) My diet is very clean and good, about 6000 calories a day, double my weight in gr's of protein using Hydro Whey and also Syntha 6 mixed with WHOLE milk, and fresh fruit. I eat lots of chicken, lean beef, whole wheats, whole grain pastas. Greek yogurt. So I can't understand WHY I haven't gotten more impressive gains in almost one month of 400mg test cyp a week??? Any advise on this? I'm training to failure on most sets as well! I just don't understand why I haven't seen better results? Now I have no issues so far with Aromitazation. I have NOT noticed any body hair growth, except maybe a darkening of hair on my arms. (I did NOT tell my doctor about any gym and muscle issues since I've heard that if you tell your doc about wanting "muscle gains and strength gains" they can't prescribe to you anymore?

Anyway, some good advise will be MOST appreciated.

CAH

fuck no! It says for intramuscular injection for a reason.

"IT" what is it? I doubt a Medical doctor would advise against something that would not be effective. I googled sub q test cyp injections and did see several posts about OTHER doctors who are now recommending their patients inject this way as they "claim better levels" with this method. But thats all I could find. I found no info on specifics or whether this would promote or inhibit growth. While it may not at this time be the way the drug manufacturers instruct you to inject, it is obviously something more than just my MD is doing. It will be using the exact same testosterone cyp that I had been using via IM. Do you have any knowledge on "why" this route of administration is not effective???

Its not reccommended to inject oil based gear into the stomach area, sure! its a quicker place for absorbion but that applies to water based gear HGH,IGF,HCG,etc. now if he's going to inject testosterone in that area it needs a water based ester

"IT" what is it? I doubt a Medical doctor would advise against something that would not be effective. I googled sub q test cyp injections and did see several posts about OTHER doctors who are now recommending their patients inject this way as they "claim better levels" with this method. But thats all I could find. I found no info on specifics or whether this would promote or inhibit growth. While it may not at this time be the way the drug manufacturers instruct you to inject, it is obviously something more than just my MD is doing. It will be using the exact same testosterone cyp that I had been using via IM. Do you have any knowledge on "why" this route of administration is not effective???

1. "IT" is your bottle of test cyp, the box and the instructions.

2. Medical doctors give bad advice more often than you think. I've received it several times.

3. "claiming" isn't enough. Especially when there are too many studies where IM injections "PROVE" increased levels.

4. You mean your doc is just gonna start subQ injects based on your "feel"?? I'd rather a doc change my applications based on bloodwork. Lots more accurate than a "feeling"

5. Your doc seems to believe in this, so i'd suggest you ask him all these questions because you're not going to find studies regarding injecting oil based steroids subQ.

6. Not many are gonna be able to give you an answer as to "why" because 99.99 percent inject oil IM as its supposed to be which is proven safe and effective. We know hormone levels are stabilized and increased daily due to this method. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Last edited:
1. "IT" is your bottle of test cyp, the box and the instructions.

2. Medical doctors give bad advice more often than you think. I've received it several times.

3. "claiming" isn't enough. Especially when there are too many studies where IM injections "PROVE" increased levels.

4. You mean your doc is just gonna start subQ injects based on your "feel"?? I'd rather a doc change my applications based on bloodwork. Lots more accurate than a "feeling"

5. Your doc seems to believe in this, so i'd suggest you ask him all these questions because you're not going to find studies regarding injecting oil based steroids subQ.

6. Not many are gonna be able to give you an answer as to "why" because 99.99 percent inject oil IM as its supposed to be which is proven safe and effective. We know hormone levels are stabilized and increased daily due to this method. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I agree!
stick to IM, if anythign ask him to up dose 25-50mg for a few weeks and then go for blood teste. I rec you ask for this.

Yesterday I went to my doctor after having been taking Testosterone Cypionate injections INTRAMUSCULAR since May 28th 2010. My doctor asked me "how do you feel" I said, I'm Okay, but I don't really notice a significant difference. He then told me he wants me to come in on Monday June 28th 2010 whereby he himself is going to show me (and his Nurse, so she can show his other patients) how to inject the SAME Testosterone Cypionate via SUBCUTANEOUSLY????? He said I need to inject twice a week into the skin around my stomach. He said this has been proven to be "more effective" Does ANYONE know anything about this? Should I do it, or should I just continue to inject IM?

PLEASE, if anyone knows anything about this, I'd appreciate the info.

Now for my stats: I'm 45, 6'2" 175 lbs and 8% bodyfat. Work out 4 x a week, (no cardio at this time) and since May 28th 2010 I've been injecting Test Cyp 200mg/ml TWICE a week on Mondays and Thursdays. But my gain has only been a measly 5 lbs and strength increase is minimal (IMO) My diet is very clean and good, about 6000 calories a day, double my weight in gr's of protein using Hydro Whey and also Syntha 6 mixed with WHOLE milk, and fresh fruit. I eat lots of chicken, lean beef, whole wheats, whole grain pastas. Greek yogurt. So I can't understand WHY I haven't gotten more impressive gains in almost one month of 400mg test cyp a week??? Any advise on this? I'm training to failure on most sets as well! I just don't understand why I haven't seen better results? Now I have no issues so far with Aromitazation. I have NOT noticed any body hair growth, except maybe a darkening of hair on my arms. (I did NOT tell my doctor about any gym and muscle issues since I've heard that if you tell your doc about wanting "muscle gains and strength gains" they can't prescribe to you anymore?

Anyway, some good advise will be MOST appreciated.

CAH

No way!!! Sure you can do it ... and there will be this huge liquid lump there looking like a tumor. I have no idea what will happen next.

Put in the muscle ... deep ... and give it 2-3 weeks min to start to act.

HGH is injected subcutaneously because it is water based.
I did winny sub once and had to massage the big lump for three days. Never again.

I read on another site that Dr(s) in Canada have been experminting with this but Idont remember their success or faliure, sorry for that. I did try this on my self with test cyp 250 for about a month. I did not get the big lump but I massaged the hell out of my stomach after each injection. I feel that I did get much more aeromitization then going IM. But that was me. Also I think that part of the time I was going IM in my stomach rather then subcuet too. It was hard for me to tell if I was going too deep or not. I dont seem to have that much feeling in my stomach area after I get past the skin. Just my expereince.

I read on another site that Dr(s) in Canada have been experminting with this but Idont remember their success or faliure, sorry for that. I did try this on my self with test cyp 250 for about a month. I did not get the big lump but I massaged the hell out of my stomach after each injection. I feel that I did get much more aeromitization then going IM. But that was me. Also I think that part of the time I was going IM in my stomach rather then subcuet too. It was hard for me to tell if I was going too deep or not. I dont seem to have that much feeling in my stomach area after I get past the skin. Just my expereince.

Most aromatization takes place in subq fat so that makes sense. Seem like non-aromatizing aqueous compounds would probably be safe to inject subq, but anything that aromatizes easily or is in oil just seems like a bad idea.

Top Bottom