Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cycle

gaelicbanshee

205/6'4"/
Mon-Back Bis and Traps
Tues-chest shoulders, tris
Wed-off
Thurs-Back, Bis and traps
Fri-chest shoulders, tris
Sat-off
Sun-legs
That has been my workout schedule for the past few years, I made it all the way up to 230 but I started boxing and lost all my weight. Im going to start a 6? week test cycle in a month and from what I have seen everyone only works out each muscle group once a week. Should I split up my workouts? It just seems alien to me that Ill be able to make such crazy gains only working out each muscle once a week. Also, should I make it an 8 week cycle or even 10? Any feedback is appreciated

bro just 6 weeks? ...

10-12 minimum...

you;ll hear it should be 500mg/wkeely but i was fine with 250 first time out..so between 250-500mg/weekly
have your PCT on hand

how old are you?

bro just 6 weeks? ...

10-12 minimum...

you;ll hear it should be 500mg/wkeely but i was fine with 250 first time out..so between 250-500mg/weekly
have your PCT on hand

how old are you?

Yeah I agree, at least 10-12 wks minimum. 250 ew is fine OR you can do 500 but you will see gains with 250 definately. PCT is a must and you might want to use some hcg during cycle to make your recovery that much eaiser.

205/6'4"/
Mon-Back Bis and Traps
Tues-chest shoulders, tris
Wed-off
Thurs-Back, Bis and traps
Fri-chest shoulders, tris
Sat-off
Sun-legs
Im 23, 10-12 that's what I thought. Im still a little curious if I should switch it up to lifting each muscle group once a week, I made some big gains with that old workout but everyone who's yoked whose log I checked lifts each group once.

Top Bottom