Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Booster Questions

UNLEASHED, HCGenerate and BRIDGE WILL NOT CAUSE SUPRESSION!!!
Yes I understand, but isn't it still possible that androgen receptors will downregulate from the higher test levels? That what I got out of orbit's comments. If HCGenerate, Unleashed, and Bridge caused suppression they wouldn't be very useful for PCT... would they?

Yes NATTY test boosters will NOT cause suppression but may lose effectiveness over time which is why I recommend a break from usage and something along the lines of L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate

In the case of UNLEASHED, since in=the increase is in FREE testosterone, there's no down regulation. That's like saying if you use too much Vitamin C, it will down regulate your response to it. No, you'll uses what you can, and the rest is discarded as waste.

Some guys like to take a break so when they go back on they feel that "kick." But the use of HCGen and N2GUARD on cycles, and UNLEASHED for PCT and Bridge in between cycles, provides a nice change of pace -- all the time enhancing and continuing the effects of the cycle.

the above are good... id recommend using using them or other test boosters alterated in cycles so your giving yourself a break from a paticular substance while still keeping levels high

Yes I understand, but isn't it still possible that androgen receptors will downregulate from the higher test levels? That what I got out of orbit's comments. If HCGenerate, Unleashed, and Bridge caused suppression they wouldn't be very useful for PCT... would they?
Only Bridge may give you an issue but that is easily taken care of with an AI such as a low dose of Formastanozol. You are fine with HCGenerate, Unleashed during PCT.

Top Bottom