Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Booster Questions

Scrunger

Why do you need to cycle off test boosters like DAA? As long as you are using a good AI like say, Forma-Stanzol, shouldn't you be able to take it forever without HPTA shutdown? Wouldn't only an exogenous hormone source cause shutdown?

Also, if I wanted to use test boosters like HCGenerate, Bridge, or Unleashed, would I need to cycle those?

Thanks

supp companys say to cycle since the studys on DAA where done liek this on a 12 day cycle, PROB to cover there asses/ for me id run it longer liek 2 months on 1 off or somthign liek that. if you want test boosted allthe time and NOT cycle off then go on HRT dose of test cp or E.
im on hrt.

Why do you need to cycle off test boosters like DAA? As long as you are using a good AI like say, Forma-Stanzol, shouldn't you be able to take it forever without HPTA shutdown? Wouldn't only an exogenous hormone source cause shutdown?

Also, if I wanted to use test boosters like HCGenerate, Bridge, or Unleashed, would I need to cycle those?

Thanks
Yes eventually anything can give you some sort of shutdown no matter your age or test levels, your body can think it can stop producing so much and BAM you have lower test levels. Not only that but your receptors can get used to it and you may no longer get results.

So what you're saying is that unless I'm genetically gifted with high testosterone, there is no way to keep my levels constantly elevated without a risk of my body adapting? Mother nature is a bitch.

Yup basically, unless you have a 1300 level normally you can eventually get lower levels from your body adapting.

So whats a good average cycle time for test boosters? I can't seem to find alot of info about them. Lots about AAS though...

4-6 weeks is about the average good amount of time, any higher you loose effects then longer you can get shut down, not aas ph's shut down but you can hamper your natty test levels. Spurts are the way to go.

And how much time off?

Also, thanks for your help. I'll make sure to buy something extra next time I make a purchase.

Top Bottom