Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test + alcohol = disaster!!!!

swordfish151 said:
:rolleyes: Yes it is dismissed because bottom line...WOULD YOUR FRIEND HAVE RAPED A CHICK IF HE HADNT BEEN DRINKING??? PROBABLY NOT....also depending on the individual. (you never really know someone) The Test doesnt make you into an asshole that makes you feel that you have a right to put your hands on any women...it makes you horny (libido) yes....but doesnt give you that courage to just go up and grab someone...so bottom line..the culprit is still the massive amounts of alcohol consumed...that impaired his judgment...not the test...

The intent of my post was more along the lines of saying the test just added fuel to the fire ...

Sure the booze is the problem .. it always is .. but the increase in libido drives the direction inwhich inhabitions are lowered ...

Ever been around anyone doing holestein ( spelling ? ) hell boxers love this stuff due the " massive " increase in aggression ... old mike tyson eat his fair share of theses puppies while training ...

So take a guy on that and add booze .. what do think the out come ? maybe a good old bar brawl ?

Just saying the incease in libido ( from the test ) coupled with too much to drink is easy to see why this gentleman ran into the problems he did ...

I'll never defend the booze ... my father is an extreme alcoholic so i've lived with it my whole life ... those are the types of things you draw on in the gym to fuel your rage when the burns telling you to stop ... seperates the men from the boys in a hurry

Wasn't it Voy that stated in an interview, "You'll see more alcohol induced incidences of rage in one weekend on a college campus than you'll see in a lifetime with anabolic steroids;" I concur with this opinion.

PolfaJelfa said:
Juice is evil...each time you take a shot of test a bunny dies.

didnt think anything could make me laugh after the day ive had but you my frind have succeded, thank you.

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
I started another cycle a few weeks back, prop and tren and I was fine until i went on a staff night out last weekend and had ten beers and loads of shorts after not drinking for five months.
The result of all the alcohol mixing with the test was that I tried it on with every one of my 7 female work colleagues grabing their arses, tits, etc and am now hated by a few of them!!
I almost lost my girlfriend due to this and almost got in a few fights.
The motto of this story is not to do gear with alcohol!! (Especially not 30 units of alcohol)
I am usually so chilled but that night i fucked things up real bad!
Never again.

Anyone else had similar happenings?

alcohol and AAS do not mix.

Ive drank a couple times, as much as I do when I'm off, and I will admit that I got easily pissed those couple times.

southpaw45 said:
Ive drank a couple times, as much as I do when I'm off, and I will admit that I got easily pissed those couple times.

I have more than noticed the same. For me roid rage is a total myth unless i get really drunk. It seems once i get passed a certain point in drinking the hormones just take over and basicly become a jucied up gin bottle with legs, not a pretty site and always a mess to sort out the next day. When im not on this never happens. Easy enough to prevent though, dont drink while on.

phatrr said:
We need a t-shirt:

Instant asshole, just add alcohol.
My friend works at a T-shirt shop. I'll have him make one up and see how it looks. HAHAHA, I love it!

Top Bottom