Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Terrorist Threat--Please keep in this Forum for the people that don't read chat forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
orca said:
Damn fellas he was just trying to help, alot of us get alot of "packages" from ups.

Holy Cow, I hope most people don't get "packages" from UPS...since they are a private company and can open them at any time...... I think most people here use USPS.

Are you one of the people who have experienced this first hand or just read it a million times on this board. Show me 1 person who hase experiences them opening a pack.

orca said:
Are you one of the people who have experienced this first hand or just read it a million times on this board. Show me 1 person who hase experiences them opening a pack.

Just because they have the authority to do so, does not mean they do so regularly. Fact is, they CAN do it IF they choose. Do I think they do it regularly? No way. But the fact that they have the authority to do so makes me steer clear. Why chance something unnecessarily?

@##% this thread.

Daisy_Girl said:
Just because they have the authority to do so, does not mean they do so regularly. Fact is, they CAN do it IF they choose. Do I think they do it regularly? No way. But the fact that they have the authority to do so makes me steer clear. Why chance something unnecessarily?

I can guarentee you that the usps do pretty much what ever they as soon as they suspect something is up with a pack, I experienced with 2 of my packs a year and a half ago, fortunatly for me they broke the law of search and seizure and I got off. I use UPS alot when shipping in the U.S. and have no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom