deco said:I went with him the day I told him to kick her ass out. He was meeting her at some bar, there was no parking so I ended up staying in the car. He comes back " yea she said she's gona go work for a while and come back next month to take her stuff and pay the bill". We're both early and mid 20s so we're just getting started. You live and you learn.
Foxxie said:Call them up or send them a note saying that they owe you money. If they did not send any payment within 30 days then you will have no choice but to sue their ass.![]()

velvett said:Here's a crazy question.
Did you have a lease?
You can will the claim of breached lease and monies due and yahda yahda but even with papers it doesn't mean you'll ever see the money.
You might be in the situation that it's a bless she is out and you can rent to someone else.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














