Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tendons pain due to sudden strength

Sounds more like you are developing patella femoral disease to me if all that hurts are your knees. This is common when doing heavy squats. Quite a few of our patients have this same problem. Just drop some weight off your lifts, and be sure to wrap your knees. I had to drastically back off the ammount of weight I am using on all lifts due to the ammount of strength gains on my current cycle. The last thing you want to do is rupture a tendon due to doing to much too fast.

yes it is the gelatin that helps and it does work.when i need to i take one package a day and its a lot cheaper than buying other supplements you can get 4 for a dollar

sausage said:
yes it is the gelatin that helps and it does work.when i need to i take one package a day and its a lot cheaper than buying other supplements you can get 4 for a dollar
I do the same, its hydrolyzed gelatin.

I take Vitamin C, Gucosamine/Chondroitin, MSM, and wash it down ith some SF Jello and I have been feeling great.

well... In that case, I'll be adding the jello to my diet. I have been taking Glucosamine/chon./MSM all together and rubbing MSM on my knee. I want to say I am getting better but at a rate that's too slow for me. Gotta be patient..

Today .. I have attempted squats. Even though I could probably do them with some discomfort, I have decided to leave my legs alone for a little longer. I ended up doing lats instead.

Gotta be patient..... :)

I use KNOX gelatin. I add a pack to my protein drink in the morning (it's about 8 grams of protein too). You can but it for about $8 for a box of 32 packs.

Ditto on the sugar free jello. No carbs, next to zip in the way of calories and the gelatin really helps with joint pain.

Top Bottom