Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tendons are killing me!!! wtf

Chances of arthritis at your punk-ass age are pretty slim. :) You'll be fine bro, don't worry too much about it.

It's amazing how woefully uneducated some american doctors seem.
I have the best experience with young doctors, it's the older ones (even over 40) that just don't seem to know anything. And I never get results with the older doctors.

If a person eats too much protein or I should rephrase this, doesn't drink enough water to flush the biproducts of protein out of the system, they can accumulate and cause all kinds of pains, especially in the joints.

is it just pain in your joints or ae you experienceing some small dislocations also?

Why i bring it up :

1.) I have a conective tissue disorder which most doctors donot know of or heard of. (I have the very same pains in the joints knees, ankle, elbow, shoulder, hip and wrist). Its called Ehlers Danlos alot more people are being diagnosed with it because alot more doctors are learning about it.

2.) If you are tired also or very fatigued you might ask about Fibromylasia (SP) Its also like arthritis but make s you tired and very achy.

3.) One more would be something called hypertension

all these i believe have to be diagnosed by a genetics though.

Hope maybe this will shed some light and maybe another door will open with some ansers

and by the way Im only 26 and has had this joint problem for 10 years now

Top Bottom