Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Temptations...

My roommate brought me home a PB cup... I told him I didn't want that crap in our apartment anymore. I am weak when there is chocolate involved. I should have tossed it over the balcony ... but in a moment of weekness I ate it. Next time I tossing it over the balcony.

JJFigure said:
Oh, and PB is my favorite, so those inside out PB cups look very good. Thanks, Nonerz! Now I'm craving PB!
PB is my favorite too. When you put that in ice cream...watch out! Sorry for provoking your cravings....

Nonerz said:
IMG_nonerz_0_102012132993.jpg

This is the shit I have to put up with at work!! An entire box of the new "Inside Out" Reeces PB cup!

Talk about torture!

:mad: :bawling: :rolleyes:

Ok, here's your "I'M WORKING WITH FAT ASSES" maintenance/diet plan:

- When you are presented with sugar filled treats take a good look at :shocked: your coworkers

- Run to the bathroom - quick!

- Look at yourself in the mirror naked (and take a pic for me) and imagine yourself looking like one of them :bright:

This should take care of things.

Nonerz said:
IMG_nonerz_0_102012132993.jpg

This is the shit I have to put up with at work!! An entire box of the new "Inside Out" Reeces PB cup!

Talk about torture!

:mad: :bawling: :rolleyes:

I have an idea...

I'll email you my home addy and the next time those end up laying around...mail them to my skinny tail. I need it.

B True

Re: Re: Temptations...

PlateheadJim said:

Ok, here's your "I'M WORKING WITH FAT ASSES" maintenance/diet plan:

- When you are presented with sugar filled treats take a good look at :shocked: your coworkers

- Run to the bathroom - quick!

- Look at yourself in the mirror naked (and take a pic for me) and imagine yourself looking like one of them :bright:

This should take care of things.
You're a giver man...a real giver! :)

Okay B, I'll hook you up next round! I think if you stop your "eating clean" nonsense, you'll be just fine! :D

Re: Re: Re: Temptations...

Nonerz said:

Okay B, I'll hook you up next round! I think if you stop your "eating clean" nonsense, you'll be just fine! :D

I'll be waiting:)

B True

Re: Re: Re: Temptations...

Nonerz said:

Yep, I like to give! I'm very generous.... Let me pat myself a few times... :inflate: Ooops, meant my pat myself on the back...

I guess you could call it an early XXXMas when I reply! :santa:

Please, feel free to ask for my advice on any subject and if I don't know the answer I'll just pull it out my ass! :kiss:

Top Bottom