Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Temptations...

Nonerz

IMG_nonerz_0_102012132993.jpg

This is the shit I have to put up with at work!! An entire box of the new "Inside Out" Reeces PB cup!

Talk about torture!

:mad: :bawling: :rolleyes:

Nonerz said:

An entire box of the new "Inside Out" Reeces PB cup!

Talk about torture!

:mad: :bawling: :rolleyes:

I know this subject has been done to death on this board in years past but the cravings people get for sucrose and/or chocolate has got to be a blood sugar thing. I think eating it messes with your levels and they tend to continualy see-saw making you continue to crave it. I on the other hand who VERY rarely eats sweets of any kind (not even my own birthday cake) often feel slightly naseated by even the sight of sweets.

Re: Re: Temptations...

anya said:
I on the other hand who VERY rarely eats sweets of any kind (not even my own birthday cake) often feel slightly naseated by even the sight of sweets.
I'm happy for you.:splat:

:D

Actually, it's just really sucks when you are surrounded by shitty food (free to boot) all the time. It doesn't make it any easier. Luckily for me I have a really tasty lunch to look forward to, so I was successful in blocking the "wanna split one with me" technique this morning!

Re: Re: Temptations...

anya said:

I know this subject has been done to death on this board in years past but the cravings people get for sucrose and/or chocolate has got to be a blood sugar thing. I think eating it messes with your levels and they tend to continualy see-saw making you continue to crave it. I on the other hand who VERY rarely eats sweets of any kind (not even my own birthday cake) often feel slightly naseated by even the sight of sweets.

That only works for me if there's peanuts in said candy - then I will fear eating it.

Still drool though.

There was a woman in my office who for lunch (at 3pm) would wander up to the front desk and grab a handful of the fun size hershey's bars... and she was supposedly dieting... that was all she ate all day...

I do pretty good as long as i avoid the front desk at my office...though now that there are jolly ranchers there I'm in more trouble...

Top Bottom