Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Temptations...

wow those look good, wish i could have some :(

they do make a SUGAR FREE reeces peanut butter cup! its made with splenda!!

Nonerz, my boss has this big dish on her desk with fun size chocolate bars all the time! That dish & I have had some run ins & the dish won every time.

Once I'm laid off I'll make healthy food & no temptations! Want me to bring you heatlthy snacks?

Oh yeah, Sugar free Reeses! and dark chocolate and turtles with peanuts or pecans (my personal fav)!

Good grief I need to get back in the gym!:p

my boss buys a giant bag of jelly belly's (enough to fill up a large flower vase) and keeps them in our office around 2 feet from my where i sit...i think it's some sort of sick torture.

Well, I'm a stay-at-homer, so I don't have this problem...except, of course, for having sweets in the house for the kids...(ack!)...and for boss's day recently, my husband's staff sent us a basket full of yummy baked goods...little cakes, and cookies, and fruit bars, and muffins...

Inside out reese's cups...egads...

Dam timbits (donut holes) they are small but you always have more than one of those evil little bastards. LOL

My PLer and I had a little run-in on this very subject. I confessed I was avoided social stuff right now because all my friends seem to make the social occasions revolve around food. I'm doing a short cutting thing, so I said it's just easier avoiding the situation (plus, I've got the hormonal thing going on right now too, so I've been STARVING). He said *condescendingly* "Don't you have willpower? Oh, that's right, women don't have willpower when it comes to food."

What a dickwaddy comment! Just because he doesn't happen to crave sugar, he acts like there's something wrong with me since I do. Sure, I may not eat the food, but I'll be thinking about it the whole time, which is its own little form of torture.

I'm still a little pissed by that conversation. I know I won't be discussing diet stuff with him anymore, if that's the type of attitude I get.

Oh, and PB is my favorite, so those inside out PB cups look very good. Thanks, Nonerz! Now I'm craving PB!

Top Bottom