Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your favorite mr supps product and what you love about it ...k to all!!

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
tell me your favorite mr supps product and what you think is so great about it!! HUGE k hitz to all!!

Daa powerchews! Bumps my testosterone and tastes like candy - whats not to love?

I may amend that to test infusion after my next cycle.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Can I say Beastdrol? I know it's banned now but I still got 4 bottles saved :evil: that stuff just makes me explode! And strength goes through the roof!
If not then I gotta say Forma stanzol, always use it in PCT :)

Can I say Beastdrol? I know it's banned now but I still got 4 bottles saved :evil: that stuff just makes me explode! And strength goes through the roof!
If not then I gotta say Forma stanzol, always use it in PCT :)

sure can bro ! its gone but will never be forgotten..

my k hits are you.... when i'll reload ill hit you up

No question, beast for the crazy ass gains in strength!!! Forma is amazing.. easy to use, effective, and not too bad on the $ for what it does esp after promos. Power chews.... like sweet tarts... i love those things, and brought my test up 180 pts in 3 weeks. i wanna try test infusion... hearing good things.

In order...

N2 Bulk!!! The best tasting weight gainer period! Not only does it taste really awesome, but sweet potato for the carb source and grass fed protein, now that is healthy!

Forma Stanzol: AI cycle support supplement, helps burn fat, sheds water and bloat, and just works real well for any cycle.

NuBlend7 Protein: Tastes good, mixes easily with Almond Milk, and I am a huge fan of protein blends!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom