Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me something about yourself. Non-sexual enlightenments, only.

Scotsman said:
I am the first ever college grad from my dad's side of the family.

I have a really hi IQ (won't tell so don't ask) but most people assume I'm an idiot when they meet me probably because of my size.

I have tattoos on both arms, my back, and right leg.

I have had a goatee or full beard continuously for over 8 yrs now.

I am the smallest male in my immediate family at 6'2" and 305 lbs.

Cheers,
Scotsman

That probably works in your favor. People often make the mistake of underestimating someone based sole on their looks.

the-short-one said:
That probably works in your favor. People often make the mistake of underestimating someone based sole on their looks.
Yep, having a "meathead" look works in your favor. People spill a lot more info to people they think aren't intelligent. Not to mention the women who want to think they're smarter than the guy they're dating.

I went to Wrestlemania 13, the one with Shawn Michaels vs. Stone Cold with Mike Tyson as guest ref.

I once took my mom to a Rod Steward Concert for her bday. He played for over 3 hrs. It was actually a good show.

Once a guy tried to drag me into his car by the hair on my head, but I hit his arm and ran away back to my car and took off.

I loved to watch Donnie and Marie Osmond every Friday night when I was little (and so did my brother) - he will kill me now. :)

Every cat we ever had while growing up was named 'Kitty' (my Dad named them all) and still to this day his current cat's name is the same.

My 'LIVESTRONG' bracelet which I had worn every day for months staight, tore apart just as I was about to attempt my first bench in my first powerlifting meet. Needless to stay I did not Live Strong that day...

I have a magic wand that I keep at my home office desk (well, its actually a wand from a child princess costume, but I keep hoping one day it will really work!)

galaxy said:
I went to Wrestlemania 13, the one with Shawn Michaels vs. Stone Cold with Mike Tyson as guest ref.

I once took my mom to a Rod Steward Concert for her bday. He played for over 3 hrs. It was actually a good show.

Mike Tyson is alright until he opens his mouth or moves. :D

A friend gave me front row tickets to the Rolling Stones in...1998(?). Third Eye Blind opened for them, and they were really good. I left 20 minutes into the Rolling Stones performance. They were horrible. Keith Richards & Mick Jagar are extremely ugly, and neither one of them can sing.

Should have gone to the Rod Stewart concert.

All the people at the Stones concert were the same age as my mother. :D I didn't taker her though. I probably should have just given her the tickets. Would have saved me the trouble of finding a parking place.

Unofficially my thumbs are double jointed.

I once attempted to kill Rod Stewart. But then I realized a Mr. Gal Axy was a big fan of his. I couldnt break the poor boy's heart, so I let Rodderick live.

CEASAR said:
I once attempted to kill Rod Stewart. But then I realized a Mr. Gal Axy was a big fan of his. I couldnt break the poor boy's heart, so I let Rodderick live.

Rod is doing quite well these days. I think he's making big band albums or something. And his sperm is quite fertile. I forget how many kiddies he has. Lots. and lots of ex-wives.

Top Bottom