Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me about it

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
All of you who are divorced, tell me about your divorce. I know all cases are different. I had no kids so I was able to get divorced VERY fast, those of you with kids and all, how long did it take you? Do you regret it? did you immediately start dating, how long did you wait?

I separated around December and fully divorced in April, so far I have NO regrets and am quite happy, guess it helps that I was the one who wanted the divorce to begin with.

Tell me about your hot messes ;)

Took 66 days, cost $175 out of my pocket total, I got everything, she got the boot, she pays child support and I gave her a car to drive so she'd shut her dicksucker and disappear. The end

You get married because you think it's love. You stay married well, because you don't want your body to decompose to badly before it's found. Basically the only sound reason.

Took 66 days, cost $175 out of my pocket total, I got everything, she got the boot, she pays child support and I gave her a car to drive so she'd shut her dicksucker and disappear. The end
Only 66 days with children? Wow, that's pretty fast.

Do a search on here with my user name and divorce. Mine was ugly, expensive, took nearly 3 years to complete and has kind of ruined all hope of a comfortable retirement thanks to nearly 12 years of ass raping child support.

Still, best decision ever. Not a lot of things in this world suck worse than marriage to someone you can't stand being around. Freedom is a beautiful thing, Nan ;)

Do a search on here with my user name and divorce. Mine was ugly, expensive, took nearly 3 years to complete and has kind of ruined all hope of a comfortable retirement thanks to nearly 12 years of ass raping child support.

Still, best decision ever. Not a lot of things in this world suck worse than marriage to someone you can't stand being around. Freedom is a beautiful thing, Nan ;)
Why did it take so long?

Top Bottom