Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teen girlfriend encourages boyfriend to commit suicide

It's not a crime. But she should have her face cut.
First, the dude was either a complete retard or a spineless cnt, to let a cnt push him like that. But that bitch, manipulative. After he dies, she goes on a fucking crusade. Very pleased she was exposed. But again, so was Casey Anthony and that cnt is jogging around palm beach. Hence, the face cutting. I bet most of you bros know a bro who killed himself and there was a cnt involved. I'm sure this will play out with an appropriate amount of irony.

It's not a crime. But she should have her face cut.
First, the dude was either a complete retard or a spineless cnt, to let a cnt push him like that. But that bitch, manipulative. After he dies, she goes on a fucking crusade. Very pleased she was exposed. But again, so was Casey Anthony and that cnt is jogging around palm beach. Hence, the face cutting. I bet most of you bros know a bro who killed himself and there was a cnt involved. I'm sure this will play out with an appropriate amount of irony.

if you off yourself as a result of teh poon perhaps you're dewing the gene pool a favor

if you off yourself as a result of teh poon perhaps you're dewing the gene pool a favor

And having a poisonous cnt like that treading the Earth is good for the pool? He should have been like "let me take you with me".

my aunt and friend both hung selfs due to one caught lover cheating and my aunt it was more complicated and may have had some mental issue, but it was relationship based.... i take offense to that. insensitive jerk offs like you missing from the gene pool would likely be a greater favor!...

Top Bottom