Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tears of the Sun.

MFMan

Just saw Tears of the Sun with Bruce Willis. Thought it was great. Would recommend it to all who have not seen it yet.

Awesome movie. Very accurate portrayal of seal tactics and weapons. Hardly any battlefield sentimentality or cheese. Best Bruce Willis movie since Die Hard. I could have used a little more Bellucci cleavage though.

I saw it Wed.Excellent film.

Weapons were accurate and for the most part the tactics.The major gaffe was them walking across the field firing away at concealed positions all the while RPGs are flying around.

I'll forgive them that though,good flick.

Mad

like you would'nt walk right toward where the missles are firing from,and where the enemy is there with guns,and knives,and the guns with bullets that shoot out.:rolleyes:

ariolanine said:
Awesome movie. Very accurate portrayal of seal tactics and weapons. Hardly any battlefield sentimentality or cheese. Best Bruce Willis movie since Die Hard. I could have used a little more Bellucci cleavage though.

What about the Sixth Sense, Unbreakable or The Whole 9 Yards?

mike79 said:

What about the Sixth Sense, Unbreakable or The Whole 9 Yards?

I liked the Sixth Sense. I forgot about that one. Didn't like unbreakable. What is the whold 9 yards?

Anyone know where they got the name from? Dont know how tears of sun was related to the movie......maybe I just stupid :)

Top Bottom