Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tear drops

dzulboy

i need as many exercise to prioritize this part of my leg as possible my upper legs grow so fast in comparison and my sweep is out a hand now ineed bigger fucking tear drops any suggestions

don't get me wrong they are not horrible in fact i could win a state show but i am a dam perfectionist karma for decent replies

Try changing the with of your feet on the leg press and the squat to isolate the tear.Also try hi volume. I to have this problem at the knee 19 at the top 29, this has helped me.

BIGDHO said:
Try changing the with of your feet on the leg press and the squat to isolate the tear.Also try hi volume. I to have this problem at the knee 19 at the top 29, this has helped me.

ThanX brother!! I thought I was the only one. With 29 inch thighs you definately know your shit! ThanX again!

WalkingBeast said:
ThanX brother!! I thought I was the only one. With 29 inch thighs you definately know your shit! ThanX again!

Thanks for the complament.......Unfortunately Im so tall (6'4)that 29 inch quads is still on the small side. My goal is 30-32 at the top and 22 at the bottom......I got alot of growing to do :worried:

alright
i have something in common with the big guys
i have the turnip thighs as well, but its starting to get better

BIGDHO said:
Thanks for the complament.......Unfortunately Im so tall (6'4)that 29 inch quads is still on the small side. My goal is 30-32 at the top and 22 at the bottom......I got alot of growing to do :worried:

Nice! TRAIN OR FUCKIN DIE!!

Bulgarian split squats, Front squats, wobble board squats, sled draggin backwards, that should pretty much destroy the vastus medius oblecus

ok going with front squats and no offense i feel better by some of you guys saying yourmeasurements mine are well over 22 at the lower 29 upper same as my waist

Top Bottom