Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol vs. Anavar

how is tbol on liver? how long could u idealy run it? i ran winny for 9 months straigh and my liver was all good, but i did use tyler liver detox

brandonp005 said:
gained 18 lbs of test @ 500mg/wk for 10 weeks...i did that by around week 8 and then changed my diet to just maintain, didn't want to gain anymore...that was enough for a first cycle, plus i didn't want to take a chance on hurting my tendons by growing too fast and too much at once

so did you keep it all? any PCT? or anti-e's ?

Extra_Strong said:
so did you keep it all? any PCT? or anti-e's ?

kept 14lbs of it.....strength is the same but endurance is a little behind now

did Nolva for 3 weeks beginning 1 week after my last test injection...1st week at 60mg/ed, 2nd week at 40mg/ed, and 3rd week at 20mg/ed

Carth said:
WTF!!!!! Since when does Anavar cause fucking bloat? And why? Why would it!!??? Then that shit is NOT Var! that shit that is causing the bloat must be something else.

Bro, I have tested anything I ever suspected and it was always legit. I used to be able to run var, but a few years ago it started to bloat me. No shit, I respond like it's Dbol! Tried and tested 2 brands and made some liquid since. All tested clean. Then I gave the stuff away and friends got no bloat from it.

I have also personally seen var bloat women. Know many competitiors and they agree. Var can bloat.... Sucks because I love it. Oh well, only oral I like now is Tbol.

wwebound4life said:
WTF!! You got a Sams card or something!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
hahahahahaha....that's kind of what i was thinking.. :)

Top Bottom