Tbol. No matter how much protein you eat, the tbol will synthesize it into muscle which is relatively keepable afterwards.
There seems to be so much conflicting info on the web about this. Anyone have first hand experience. I absolutely do not want to bloat..at all.
.
PCT is PCT, not matter what you use.
really? d'oh
so the same pct as if i were doing 1 gram/wk of test for 12 weeks?
I guess i was hoping that a 4-6 week tbol only cycle wouldn't require as extensive of a pct...oh wekk
Dryer than dbol, but not as dry as winny -- kind of a cross between the two. I'd say 50 mgs of T bol would yield results similar to 25 dbol/25 winny or var.
PCT is PCT, not matter what you use.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














